The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What ISP are you with?

Bionic_Woman

affiliate
What ISP are you with and are you satisfied with their services?

I'm with Virgin Media and I have to say that I hardly get many problems. Out of a month I would think that my broadband is up around 98% of the time and it will depend from month to month. I did have a problem where it went down three times in one week for a few hours at a time but that's never happened before and not since.

I wouldn't change unless there were drastic changes to my service.

Same as Martin in US I use Comcast cable and lately it has been ok, but I did have major connection problems for 4-5 month. At that time I got myself back up ADSL service from the local phone company (AT&T). Can not compare it to cable but still better than nothing...

Unmetered ADSL line from Airtel Broadband Inc.

Airtel is the largest private company (ISP) for broadband connections
here in India.

Have been their customer for 3+ years,
and am satisfied with their good service and customer support.

at uni I'm with freedom2surf - its pretty slow but their customer service is great even though they NEED to update their DNS (long story which led to me switching to openDNS) I chose them because they have a cheap cancellation fee as we wont be needing a 12 month contract!

At home BTbroadband - its awful - it cuts out when the phone rings which is what broadband isn't supposed to do!

I'm changing to sky at uni next year - and hopefully at home too - its awesome!

I am with Alltel and they do nothing but suck nuts. lol

Too bad i live too far out of the city to get anything else.

im with pipex, always been excellent, couldnt bring myself to use BT, or talk talk or any other major commercial brand ,although pipex are pretty well known now days too.

MI
Back