The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is your primary drive and motivator?

tabo603

affiliate
What makes you keep going and continuing on every day with such dedication and passion?

Is it possible to generate hunger and desire for getting motivated and succeeding? If so, how? Any books/resources you recommend on this?

I ask this because this is a very personal question to me as I've had to deal with it in my own life and businesses that I've run and I'd really like to get to the psychological bottom of why this is.

I find myself saying that I want to be successful and acquiring all the knowledge, vocabulary, and concepts of success but my actions don't nearly reflect what's in my head....suggestions?

Thanks again Charles

Conan, what is best in life? - YouTube

If you're having motivation problems then you gotta do some soul searching into what brings meaning and purpose into your life.

A few things motivate me. I love self-improvement and pushing myself. A decade ago I was 105lbs, not many friends, no ladies, and spent all my time playing video games. When I was entering college I decided I wanted to dedicate every single day to bettering myself. It makes me feel good to learn and push my comfort zone.

With all that I've learned, it brings me happiness to share it with others. It's like so many people are asleep, and I want to wake them up and help them pursue their goals.

I've been traveling Asia for a few years now. My parents were immigrants. Sometimes when I see these homeless people or guys that are working 16 hrs a day for $5, it makes me realize that it could've been me in that position. I was given an advantage in life being American, and I can't let it go to waste. I have to make something of myself.

MI
Back