monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What Is Your IM Goal In 2016?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by Sammy Dwight, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Sammy Dwight

Sammy Dwight Affiliate affiliate

We all know 2016 is knocking at the door. So what is your plan for the upcomming year? For me, I'll build and establish 3 amazon niche site and earn at least $200 per month from each site.

K likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. Albert Bzm

Albert Bzm Affiliate affiliate

My goal in 2016 year to start earn 25$+/day in affiliate marketing.

4. Jaded Affiliate

Jaded Affiliate Affiliate affiliate

5. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

I have started CPA marketing this year and it's very interesting. I think 2016 will the CPA year for me.

6. Kutu

Kutu Affiliate affiliate

I started join and focus just a little month. Now, i learn and learn from experience.

And my goal 2016 is have earn 1k/ month!!

Red likes this.
  7. Rob Montgomery

Rob Montgomery Affiliate affiliate

My goal or goals are to branch out into PPV which I have already started but in 2016 I plan to make it my main traffic source along with PPC. I also plan to expand my email marketing campaigns, yea so basically 2016 is all about expansion for me.

8. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

My goal for 2016 is to find more Affiliates that will sell our products and help grow our network.
    I also aim on becoming a better Affiliate Manager.

9. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

Right now working on email marketing. So I need to move it one step further. Right now working on different way to enhance the open rates. My ultimate goal in 2016 will be collect at least 1M emails on my niche.

10. Ron E. Fletcher

Ron E. Fletcher Affiliate affiliate

Will build an monetize 4 Adsense sites.

11. Acura

Acura Affiliate affiliate

Make more then my 2015 earnings :) Scale!!

12. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I plan to grow a lot when it comes to next year. My goal is to always grow and never to be in a place that I was in a few years ago. I real want to venture more especially when it comes to generation of digital content. I want also to be able to increase the eCommerce websites that I have now. I want to come and venture into the fields that i have not greatly utilized. Looking forward for the 2016.

13. Mr. FOX

Mr. FOX Affiliate affiliate

My goal will be to focus on PPC advertising and make at least $2000 per month.

14. Jasmine Henderson

Jasmine Henderson Affiliate affiliate

I'll emphasize you SEO as a matter of fact I have already joined some SEO related facebook groups as well as buy some decent tutorials in order to make myself one step ahead.

15. Larry Nair

Larry Nair Affiliate affiliate

Want to buy a bike in 2016 by doing AM seriously.

Dewlance likes this.
  16. Dewlance

Dewlance Affiliate affiliate

My goal is make my brand more popular. I don't concentrate on earning but once my brand will become more popular then of-course monthly earning will be increased ;)

@LarryNair
    Similar dream. I want to purchase a bike. Its feel like I am hungry and bike is my food. I mean I love to drive bike. ;)

17. Sebastian Hanson

Sebastian Hanson Affiliate affiliate

I am on amazon affiliate marketing right now. Hopefully generate revenue after 3 months.

18. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Although I love to do PPC marketing but in this year, I am concentrated on SEO too. Hopefully will generates some revenue from SEO.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI