The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is Your IM Goal In 2016?

Sammy Dwight

affiliate
We all know 2016 is knocking at the door. So what is your plan for the upcomming year? For me, I'll build and establish 3 amazon niche site and earn at least $200 per month from each site.

I started join and focus just a little month. Now, i learn and learn from experience.

And my goal 2016 is have earn 1k/ month!!

My goal or goals are to branch out into PPV which I have already started but in 2016 I plan to make it my main traffic source along with PPC. I also plan to expand my email marketing campaigns, yea so basically 2016 is all about expansion for me.

My goal for 2016 is to find more Affiliates that will sell our products and help grow our network.
I also aim on becoming a better Affiliate Manager.

Right now working on email marketing. So I need to move it one step further. Right now working on different way to enhance the open rates. My ultimate goal in 2016 will be collect at least 1M emails on my niche.

I plan to grow a lot when it comes to next year. My goal is to always grow and never to be in a place that I was in a few years ago. I real want to venture more especially when it comes to generation of digital content. I want also to be able to increase the eCommerce websites that I have now. I want to come and venture into the fields that i have not greatly utilized. Looking forward for the 2016.

I'll emphasize you SEO as a matter of fact I have already joined some SEO related facebook groups as well as buy some decent tutorials in order to make myself one step ahead.

Although I love to do PPC marketing but in this year, I am concentrated on SEO too. Hopefully will generates some revenue from SEO.

banners
Back