The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is Your Favorite Sport?

I love to play table tennis... its my favorite game of all time... i have won many trophies playing table tennis at national level... i have played it till national level.... my love my table tennis....

I hope someone hear knows about Cricket too! its a less known game but various European countries like UK and Australia are into it. Here in East Asia cricket is worshiped like a religion. It quite and interesting game and a demanding outdoor activity BUT.. too time consuming at professional level. A single match in TEST Format can take up to five days to complete. A standard one day match takes almost 10 hours ...

For those who really dont have an idea, its something like baseball... but involves a lot more science and technicalities like swinging of the ball with the help of its seam and the role of grass on surface where the ball is going to be pitched

Try googling it ...

I hope someone hear knows about Cricket too! its a less known game but various European countries like UK and Australia are into it. Here in East Asia cricket is worshiped like a religion. It quite and interesting game and a demanding outdoor activity BUT.. too time consuming at professional level. A single match in TEST Format can take up to five days to complete. A standard one day match takes almost 10 hours ...

For those who really dont have an idea, its something like baseball... but involves a lot more science and technicalities like swinging of the ball with the help of its seam and the role of grass on surface where the ball is going to be pitched

Try googling it ...

Cricket is huge in many parts of the world. I have never sat down to watch a few games and learn what is is about.

I have never sat down to watch a few games and learn what is is about.

Yes.. may be because its too time consuming and a bit too gentle as a game, but I have seen people living and dying for cricket! don`t know why we cant keep our enthusiasm towards a few things within limits ..

Football the most amazing game in the planet,to be honest when i was a kid, i used to love rugby a lot but as i have started growing there were nothing but football matches in my head whole day :)

To play, basketball or soccer. It's a toss up.

To watch, probably baseball. Used to be my favorite sport to play, but as a pitcher, my shoulder and elbow are shot now. Too painful - can't play as well as I want. Don't really enjoy it as a result.

During the Olympics it's beach volleyball [Well, others call it also bitch volleyball :rolleyes:]

Otherwise, football is my food ;)

Which sports are you love to play? For me I love to play cricket.
I've never been sporty, so this summer (or what's left of it) I still want to paly soccer but i don't know any leagues in Toronto that are taking ppl :( it was something i should've done 2 months ago but i was too busy partying :p

MI
Back