The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What Is Your Favorite Browser?

Mine is Chrome but sometimes I use safari, seems more fast to me.

But i read lately that Chrome has reduced the amount of RAM it uses.

I have been using Firefox for sometime and it has always been my best browser. However, recently, the browser keeps on hanging. I do feel that they are trying to develop it into something else, the idea I am against. One thing people do love Firefox is because it is light and therefore faster than the likes of chrome. If it keeps on hanging am considering other options too.

I have been using Firefox for sometime and it has always been my best browser. However, recently, the browser keeps on hanging. I do feel that they are trying to develop it into something else, the idea I am against. One thing people do love Firefox is because it is light and therefore faster than the likes of chrome. If it keeps on hanging am considering other options too.
You can use adblocker and update your adobe flash player. Sometimes antivirus makes the browser slow. I do also love to use Firefox.

I actually feel like Safari is the fastest on my Macbook Air, which I like. But with the extensions available, Chrome is my choice.

My favourite browser is Chrome; it is also the most used browser and accounts for half of the web traffic. But it is heavy on laptop batteries draining them quickly from the power.

I loved Mozilla and was reluctant changing to Chrome! Until one day, all the tabs at Firefox didn't load good, I don't have any explanation yet.

I had to move to Chrome, I don't love it, but neither hate it!

I love chrome but there is a RAM issue

auto-9gag-1786138.jpeg

1. Firefox (without 'maintenance service' plugin installed)
2. Chrome (for speed on certain websites)
IE has always been slower than Joe Dirt, imo.

banners
Back