The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Is Your Best PPCall ROI

Dead Pool

affiliate
Pay per call is probably the new pay per click marketing system which ensure you the quality traffic and if you are doing affiliate marketing then pay per call to give you the best ROI and conversion rates then anyone in the internet marketing field

Sometimes people are afraid to research new niche and always thinking about risk factors and fear to investment. I suggest you before reaching any dession you should remember a quote

" you miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Therefore I suggest you to find out real and honest case study about the pay per call and welcome you to invest in this entire filed of the gold mine.

Please share your best ROI in pay per call for inspiration. Thanks

Pay per call is the sexy opportunity for new marketers. But most of the case it required a decent amount of money for traffic. I think this is the reason they are not serious about it. Right now I mange my ROI to 150%. But this doesn't come overnight. There are lots of frustrating and risk factors are behind the story. So welcome to the pay per call, but your nerve will remain steel as well as emotion.

Can anyone recommend a good source or knowledge on Pay Per Call. My colleague and I have been having success with Pop and Native however I am keen to give this a go with the right info at hand

Thanks

MI
Back