The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is the url of the tracking network ??

Tung

affiliate
Hello everyone, I participated in making money online and I often see the format provided url
"....." I want to know this is the url of any network, thanks

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're asking for?

The url you posted is someone's tracker running DirectTrack. There's no single network of offers that the owner is promoting.

Screenshot_from_2016_08_24_15_16_51.png

Hi,
You might be interested in using a tracker where everything is set up for you. AdsBridge has a template of MaxBounty affiliate network settings. You could find it here in your account -take.ms/zoiYG and after you select MaxBounty from trusted affiliate networks, you will see automatically generated postback for MaxBounty :) (sample -take.ms/QW5O6)
PM me if you have any questions!
-Zach

What do you mean man ? ??? i need name of Network, what are you doing ? i do not understand

This is not a network. This is somebody's tracker who is running adds from different networks. There is no one network. Look at the images again. Look at the "Location:" sections.

This is not a network. This is somebody's tracker who is running adds from different networks. There is no one network. Look at the images again. Look at the "Location:" sections.
But this is url tracking offers, it is url campaig, I am suspicious of the network it is adgatemedia, but I dare not sure

MI
Back