propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is the ideal amount of emails in an email list?

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Shanr02, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Shanr02

Shanr02 Affiliate affiliate

So I have been building my email list and its almost at 200 targeted emails. What is the ideal amount of emails I should have when I send offers? Also any other advice about growing my email list and even selling my email list would also be helpful. Thank you!

2. eMonetize

eMonetize Affiliate affiliate

Why are you waiting?

3. Shanr02

Don't know ! I keep thinking it not enough ! Guess I just have to kick myself and just do it

4. eMonetize

The longer you wait, the colder the data gets.

Have you sent them any messages at all?

5. Shanr02

No I haven't . Should send them some free things what would you recommend?

6. eMonetize

I'm not one to ask that question. I don't send free content.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers, so it's not necessary to send content, as PPL offers are free to begin with.

Then I sell coaching, software, etc... and that's pretty much one on one type sale, as each person is different.

seeqer likes this.
  7. Shanr02

One last question. How do you send PPL offers with geo restrictions? Is there any software or script you use for redirecting based on geo?

8. eMonetize

I promote PPL via email. I acquire fresh/targeted data (email) that I know what the users are interested in and that a ppl offer exists that matches their interest. I generate real-time co-reg that targets specific ppl offers. I also acquire aged data, but that's a bit more involved.

I've been doing the above for 15+ years. The reason why I acquire data over other methods is that I'm building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at low cost. Compared to what marketers do and pay for traffic that usually just ends up turning into one-time clicks and then can't market additional offers to.

As far as the geo stuff, most decent tracking software will let you do it.

seeqer likes this.
  9. Rob Montgomery

Rob Montgomery Affiliate affiliate

There is no ideal number, if you have 200 people on your list you should already be building a relationship with them, just remember be consistent and don't just send offers asking them to buy something otherwise you will have a lot less than 200 in no time.

10. Ron E. Fletcher

Ron E. Fletcher Affiliate affiliate

What is your open rates and CTR? You should try to estimate via a thank you email.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed