The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best ways to increase more traffic to the website through SEO?

• Use relevant keywords
  • Try to create quality content
  • Make sure your website is user-friendly as well as google-friendly
  • Remove redundant content and duplicate links
  • See to it that you have a proper robots.txt and robots.xml file
  • Website should be easily navigable
  • Do social bookmarkings and create backlinks
  • Give links to your social media pages in your website
  • Use social media to promote your website

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mark for posting that, even i myself also need traffic visitors to my website too. also thanks for the link where one can get more. but i need you to explain that number 3 and 5 because i dont really understand them well unlike others.

@ cheta, For Point number 3 you need to have account with google analytics and google webmaster tools. The tools will scan your website and keep storing the information. After couple of weeks and months the same tools will tell you how good is it.

Point number 5 : robots.txt is already covered in other post please search and then post your comment here again!

To Increase Visitors to your Website, Main Good Content , Keywords must be in titles, description and seo friendly urls and most important promotion of your website in social media platforms.

find out high traffic keyword with low competition after it perform seo process both off page and onpage to your site. it is best strategy to get higher traffic in shorter time.

The best ways to increase more traffic to the website by SEO are

Classifieds
profile creation
Social media sharing
image sharing
blog commenting

The best ways to increase more traffic to the website through SEO are web 2.0,classifieds, forum posting and image sharing and also share your blogs through different social media sharing sites.

MI
Back