The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best traffic source for my product?

Kay Huang

affiliate
I've just started using Similar Web, can you help me to get some results from the stats that I got from them?

A. Here is the traffic sources listed by Similar Web for the product I want to promote:

traffic_source.jpg

Please help me to analyze the results here. You can see that traffic from Mail and Search are very little. Does that mean that both PPC Bing ads and Email Marketing can be eliminated from the campaign?

B. Referrals is a big source of traffic. Below is what I know about referral sites:

referral_sites.jpg

I've got a few questions here:
Q1. The top Referring Site is a product that is in the same niche called "Abundant Mind". But I went to their website and can't find anywhere that they have a link to the product I want to promote? Same with the third website FREE Law of Attraction books I can't find anywhere that they have link to my product.
Q2. The second top referring site is Tinyurl. I'm not sure if it's a banner ad in the Tinyurl website or someone used a Tinyurl link to go to my product website?
Q3. The fourth site The Law Of Attraction - Learning The Secret Law of Attraction is a blog site. I can see where the link to my product is. But when I put this blog site url into the Similar Web search bar, mostly it said "Not Enough Data". So I can't find out where this blog site is getting traffic from?
Q4. The fifth website Free Law of Attraction Video is just a landing page that sends people to the sales page. I can get some information about traffic source for this site through Similar Web. It shows that 95% traffic is from Facebook. So does that mean Facebook advertising is a good way to get traffic for this product?
Q5. The top destination sites are showing Aweber is the first one. Does that mean that email marketing is still working? But from the traffic source can see that very few traffic come from emails.

The result I get from all the above stats is that a banner ad in Tinyurl site and Facebook ads are ways to go for this product. What is your opinion?

you really have to dig in deep, and explore each site, and click around to find some patterns you can work off on; also its a good idea to take what similar web says and plug it into other spy tools like whatrunswhere, adclarity, etc to see what comes up -- we always do this to try and uncover as much information as possible to paint a picture

banners
Back