The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Is The Best Time To Tweet?

Actually there is no such kind of tweeting rules for marketing. We are live in global village everybody lived in different time zone. My suggestion is you can tweet every 15 min interval.

Would you like to tell me what is the best time to tweets? I am promoting adult health-related physical products.

What countries do you promote as each time zone will vary? Whenever I've pushed adult and dating in the past with my twitter accounts I would only push the affiliate link 2-3 times a day so I wasnt spamming my followers. I would then tweet new material and content every 30 mins.

To be honest though Like Joshua said there is not going to be a right or wrong time. Some people will see your tweets earlier or later than others. I would recommend adding subids to your affiliate links then that will be able to break down your data in greater detail and see what works best for you :)

Every country have different time when user engage at social media. but 7-8 Pm is most preferred time to update status/msg.

Every country have different time when user engage at social media. but 7-8 Pm is most preferred time to update status/msg.
If every country have different time zone then how could I targeted 7-8pm for each country. After seeing all of your opinion I think It's best to tween every 15-20 mins interval and include 1 affiliate link per hour. What do you say?

If every country have different time zone then how could I targeted 7-8pm for each country. After seeing all of your opinion I think It's best to tween every 15-20 mins interval and include 1 affiliate link per hour. What do you say?
Check targeted countries time zone,take help from google

to be honest there's no such thing good time or bad time or perfect time,you have to keep posting as much as you can.
If you think about geographical issues it would be tough for you to promote your business,so keep posting all day all long

I'd say it all depends on their time zone, you know?
Everyone is different and if you're promoting your products, then you have to be aware of when that Country is most active on their social medias. But, what do I know? I'm just a Pikachu.

So you make me confused again. One opinion says time zone is fact and other aren't. I need more help.
I apologize if I confused you.
I'm just going off of by what I know.

If anything, do some research on time zones and marketing your products.
Cos I know little to nothing, evidently.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I think there isnt any good or bad time that exists. Just try variations and optimize your tweaking on basis of the results. However, do not try to spam your followers. In your case, your products are related to the adults so I can suggest you about focusing more in the morning slots.

Here there is another important thing to mention, don’t tweet them much in the evenings it’s a fact that a natural anxiety and depressive state, prevails when the sun starts its journey to settle down.

It depends on your geographical region and where you want to promote your product.You should tweet when there is more traffic online depending on in which country you are gonna promote.

As far I experience twitting works great in US time. This is because most the buyer's traffic are coming from US. Remember content is more important then any other. So be careful to post your tweets.

banners
Back