The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is the best spying tool ?

Benrefaat

affiliate
Hey

I'm new to CPA and I have a problem with spying tools

I need spying tool with low price. a lot of marketers prefer adfox, but the tool website doesn't work with me

could you please help me with your experience with spying tools

Thank you

Whats your budget for a spy tool and what kind of offers do you want to spy for majorly ? This will determine the type of tool you need. Also we have couple of promotions with some spy tools like Boxofads and Adsepoxed so might be able to help with some coupon codes or something :)

Whats your budget for a spy tool and what kind of offers do you want to spy for majorly ? This will determine the type of tool you need. Also we have couple of promotions with some spy tools like Boxofads and Adsepoxed so might be able to help with some coupon codes or something :)

70$ per month will be good for me

For FB, Adsviser or AdFox. For mobile, Adplexity.

Hey T J

I have got a newbie question for you...

What would be the best way in choosing the offer using a Spy tool ? Should I first choose a good offers that I find out with the tool and then check if the same offer is available on my network or should I ask my AM to point out offers that are converting well and then use a Spy tool to see other affiliates are doing??

Appreciated

Hey T J

I have got a newbie question for you...

What would be the best way in choosing the offer using a Spy tool ? Should I first choose a good offers that I find out with the tool and then check if the same offer is available on my network or should I ask my AM to point out offers that are converting well and then use a Spy tool to see other affiliates are doing??

Appreciated

Always ask your AM, then do some competitive research to confirm what they tell you.

Both of your plots above have merit, they should be used for a comparative analysis in choosing offers to promote. Remember, you seek information through various sources and then refine the results to confirm what's going to work.

Hey

I'm new to CPA and I have a problem with spying tools

I need spying tool with low price. a lot of marketers prefer adfox, but the tool website doesn't work with me

could you please help me with your experience with spying tools

Thank you
What about SEMRush? Wont it due the job?
Have you heard about them? :affiliatefix:

Always ask your AM, then do some competitive research to confirm what they tell you.

Both of your plots above have merit, they should be used for a comparative analysis in choosing offers to promote. Remember, you seek information through various sources and then refine the results to confirm what's going to work.
Hey TJ, any idea if there are ways for people to hide their creatives from spy tools like Adplexity? Just curious how complete the data on something like Adplexity is.

Hey TJ, any idea if there are ways for people to hide their creatives from spy tools like Adplexity?

Most of the super affiliates are starting to use some scripts they independently have developed to prevent anyone from finding and ripping their campaigns. There is a thread here on the boards where we've had some discussions about this.

Just curious how complete the data on something like Adplexity is.

I think most of the current ad spy platforms are pretty good at presenting a reasonable degree if ad intelligence. At the present, I see them as a necessity for any of us that really want to be competitive.

Hello, buddy. First thanks for opening up and just share that problem or issue with you. I will address the issue from what @T J Tutor has suggested. He has managed to give several spying tools. It is a good thing that you test all of them noting down the benefits and their shortcomings. It is only this way that you can be able to come up with the best tool to use. You have also the financial constraints in terms of the budget and hence you need to be careful with the decision you are making.

Hi TJ Tutor
can you give me the site of this tool : adsviser..... the site that you put is only for login..
becouse I found that there are alot of sites selling this tool..
what is the right one ..??
what about adplexity ..? does it work with me in mobile offers ?
----
thank you

Last edited:
Hi TJ Tutor
can you give me the site of this tool : adsviser..... the site that you put is only for login..
becouse I found that there are alot of sites selling this tool..
what is the right one ..??
what about adplexity ..? does it work with me in mobile offers ?
----
thank you

Adsviser.io is the site address. Adfox is also very good. You should try them both and see which you prefer.

As for Adplexity, it is a powerful tool for mobile!

thank you Mr.TJ Tutor ..
I'm going to try adviser for facebook and
( AdsXposed or Adplexity ) for mobile I really couldn't to choose one from both of them ..
can you help me with this issue ..?
thank you again

banners
Back