The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best PPV traffic source to get started with?

datawrangler

affiliate
Hi all, I've read through the What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) thread and on traffic sources K says: "Try to stick to that source until you have it mastered.".

So given I want to give PPV a go and the focus it deserves, my question is: what is the best PPV traffic source to get started with? @mateen seems to have cracked Facebook as a source judging by his post Launching a Teespring Campaign Guide, and I do like the targetability of fb ads. Or, are better off targeting specific web pages outside fb?

Any suggestions from you experienced marketers?

Thanks.

How much do you have to start?
Facebook is not a PPV source. If you have enough money go with Traffic Vance ($1,000 initial deposit). If not, then go for 50onRed ($500 initial deposit).

Thanks Servandosilva... can't believe how I mixed that up. I got confused by cost per ad impression on FB and PPV (actual landing page views). I'll put it down to too much red wine last night.

I'll check out both Traffic Vance and 50onRed, both are doable budget wise.

Thanks again.

@datawrangler,

+1 for 50onred! Their platform's pretty and very friendly support. Whatever you decide to do, do it literally 1,000 times before you give up. I can almost guarantee you'll find something! I've been doing FB for over a year and 1,500 campaigns later I'm still learning things to make my ads/campaigns/designs better.

All the best with your journey mate!

@datawrangler,

+1 for 50onred! Their platform's pretty and very friendly support. Whatever you decide to do, do it literally 1,000 times before you give up. I can almost guarantee you'll find something! I've been doing FB for over a year and 1,500 campaigns later I'm still learning things to make my ads/campaigns/designs better.

All the best with your journey mate!
This is one of THE BEST recommendations I've seen. Plenty of people give up after their first 3-5 campaigns. You need to keep testing!

Also Check out Lead Impact as they are USA and INTL traffic all rolled into one. You need $1k to play here.

Also Check out Lead Impact as they are USA and INTL traffic all rolled into one. You need $1k to play here.

I remember when Lead Impact was only $200 deposit. The good ol days. Although, it might be a good thing it's 1k now, forces you to not give up early.

Stay away from Lead Impact. Their quality has gone down massively during the last year. My suggestion would be 50onred. You'll have to make a 500$ first deposit and have access to international and US traffic. TrafficVance is the best one out there but the initial deposit is 1000$ and you only get either an international account (Not all countries are included) or US account. If you want to have access to US and international, you have to open up two separate accounts and deposit 1000$ in each.

MI
Back