The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is Content management system? Different types of CMS.

For an advanced site, I've always found a custom CMS to be the better choice. Joomla and Wordpress are great when there are less user specifications.

Seotoaster

may I inject another SEO CMS : SEOTOASTER.
It is free and open source.
They just released it in 4 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese)
You can download it at seotoaster dot com.
Very cool features (301 redirects, automatic deeplinking, link sculpting, link siloing, edition as you surf the site, drag n drop page organization, etc :))
Worth having a look at. They have a showcase too.
Some good thoughts have been put in there.
Comments welcome

Wordpress is a best CMS in year 2009. And i think that every major site is using wordpress code.

Its easy, free and its highly customizable. I think that every big news websites use it, like CNN, SUN, ...
But sure they will not say that they use Wordpress code...

A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of.
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:

* Corporate Web sites or portals
* Corporate intranets and extra nets
* Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
* E-commerce and online reservations
* Government applications
* Small business Web sites
* Non-profit and organizational Web sites
* Community-based portals
* School and church Web sites
* Personal or family homepages.

joomla is the best content management system..it is also a award winning content management systems which is user friendly and can be easily handled

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back