propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is allowed and what is not when doing CPA?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Sashoy, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Sashoy

Sashoy Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi there,
    I`m new in CPA offers and I have some questions.
    As an introduction - I have been approved by MaxBounty but now I have not clue what traffic is allowed and what is forbiden.
    I have a new web site and few landing pages on it. Also with hosting buying I had free google adwords voucher but now I have spare it.
    So, I should proceed further. So, anyone who is experienced in CPA let me tell if this traffic is allowed by maxBounty and other networks as well:
    1) Traffic swap - where I will submit my landing page
    2) paying for bulk marketing to someone who has a list of 10.000 subscribers to send HTML message on my behalf. (another question will be how will I know if the subscribers are valid and not some list imported)
    3) Where can I post direct links - can I put my affiliate link on social sites?
    4)Can I buy some ad place on other site and put my advertising banner?

Also if you have any other idea how will I be banned placed here. :cool: Actually just to avoid that - and not to be banned.

Thanks to all who will replay me.

P.C. if I advertise on Facebook can I advertise my site or just my fan page?

2. nitroux

nitroux Affiliate affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed