propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is actual keyword density necessary for a web content?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by M.U.M. Abdul Maleque, Sep 21, 2016.

1. M.U.M. Abdul Maleque

M.U.M. Abdul Maleque Affiliate affiliate

Key word is the single most important factor for SEO. Once it was a point that 3-4% keyword density was necessary for SEO of a content. It is also a concern that key word stuffing is bad for a content.

What is the current status of maintaining key word density in a content and what is the ideal density to be taken care of , keeping in view the above situation and other factors?

2. Mark White

Mark White Affiliate affiliate

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

3. seojennifer

seojennifer Affiliate affiliate

Keyword density is very important things for content, You can say If you have less than 3% keyword density, That is ideal.

4. jamesjennifer

jamesjennifer Affiliate affiliate

Yes, I will follow it, Thanks.

5. roycpo

roycpo Affiliate affiliate

Almost 2-3% of keyword density is suitable for any web content based on your number of words for that content.

6. Samuel Roy

Samuel Roy Affiliate affiliate

Actual keyword density 3% to 5% is necessary for web content.

7. agracabs

agracabs Affiliate affiliate

We can target our our keywords with long tail keyword. that is one of the best way to target our main keyword and keyword density should be 2-3%.

8. Mark231

Mark231 Affiliate affiliate

Keyword density" plays any role in SEO for ranking purpose. I personally try to stay betwwen 2.5% and 3% for my top density

9. krishnanayak

krishnanayak Affiliate affiliate

Keyword Density is up to 2 to 3 % as per 100 words of content.

10. Aalok Tripathi

Aalok Tripathi Affiliate affiliate

2-3%. you can use keywords density for your web content but i would like to suggest you google bot does not give importance of keyword density now a days google bot like LSI keywords of your web just forgot to about keywords density use LSI keywords

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed