The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is a WSO?

kurajiskas

affiliate
I've seen this abbreviation in a few posts and blogs and I am not sure what it means. I hope I am asking in the right part of the forum.

WSO is an offer on Warrior Forum that is supposed to be the cheapest offer for that product/service found online.

If you ask me many, or rather the majority of WSOs are crap, rehashed, hyped up products not wroth a second of your time, let alone your money.

WSO has also been used in many other places online as a synonym for a cheap offer. I would quadruple check the product/service quality when anyone uses the term WSO, as I have a good idea where they come from (Warrior Forum), and unfortunately, as I said - in my mind most offers are just crap.

WSO is an offer on Warrior Forum that is supposed to be the cheapest offer for that product/service found online.

If you ask me many, or rather the majority of WSOs are crap, rehashed, hyped up products not wroth a second of your time, let alone your money.

WSO has also been used in many other places online as a synonym for a cheap offer. I would quadruple check the product/service quality when anyone uses the term WSO, as I have a good idea where they come from (Warrior Forum), and unfortunately, as I said - in my mind most offers are just crap.

Thank you for explaining!

Potpuno se slažem sa tobom;)

MI
Back