monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What gets you Motivated?

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by Franklin Hatchett, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

We all have those days, those days that don't go our way.

Whether it be

Failed ad campaigns
    Failed ideas
    Grinding for little returns
    Mistakes that cost us money and time

Somedays I wake up and just think to myself "I really can't be bothered today" on those days I find motivation to kick me into gear.

Anyone have any motivation techniques that help? I listen to videos like this to get me going. I wake up at 7am every morning... When I don't feel like it I watch a video like the ones below while laying in bed.... it works and get my ass out of bed haha.

2. monetizer
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

I go fishing! I get away from work for a day or two. I take the time to re-align my thoughts and come back refreshed and ready to take on the "grind", as it were. Reading a little Napoleon Hill at night with four fingers of a fine whiskey sometimes helps also.

4. Franklin Hatchett

Fishing.. What do you fish for? I've been fishing for years I absolutely love it. That feeling of the water surrounding you away from everything is so peaceful.

5. T J Tutor

My favorite is bass, but I fish for pike, perch, and I do a fair amount of trout fishing as well. Being on the water is my natural state. It's where I belong.

6. Franklin Hatchett

Nice. I fish for snapper and kingfish over here in NZ. Love to get into some trout is well when I have time to travel to the lakes.

7. T J Tutor

Tight Lines Brother!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI