The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Geo is easier for newbie

Affilicross

affiliate
I am totally new to affiliate marketing and had read a lot from this forum. Today, I decided to start my first campaign.

I had read some posts that suggest to test Tier2/3 offer first because of less competition. So I want to give Poland a try.
Is Poland a good choice to an newbie as me? Where can I buy Poland popup traffic?

I am totally new to affiliate marketing and had read a lot from this forum. Today, I decided to start my first campaign.

Congrats on taking your first action! :)

I had read some posts that suggest to test Tier2/3 offer first because of less competition. So I want to give Poland a try.

True, less competition but understand that it can also be of lower quality and quantity. Great place to get your feet wet at a lower cost, though! This is where you learn to use your tracker, how to test and optimize. And like I said, it will cost you far less than if you used Adwords, for example.

Is Poland a good choice to an newbie as me?

Depends on the offer and your target audience.

Where can I buy Poland popup traffic?

I've never done pops but I imagine that any of the pop advertisers offer Poland as a geo option. Maybe a couple of them will drop in here to advise.

Best of luck in your first campaign! The first one is always exciting, especially when you get a conversion. :)

Don't forget to let us know how you make out.

Last edited:
Congrats on taking your first action! :)

True, less traffic but understand that it can also be of lower quality and quantity. Great place to get your feet wet at a lower cost, though! This is where you learn to use your tracker, how to test and optimize. And like I said, it will cost you far less than if you used Adwords, for example.

Depends on the offer and your target audience.

I've never done pops but I imagine that any of the pop advertisers offer Poland as a geo option. Maybe a couple of them will drop in here to advise.

Best of luck in your first campaign! The first one is always exciting, especially when you get a conversion. :)

Don't forget to let us know how you make out.

Thanks a lot! will let you know how are things going.

Is Poland a good choice to an newbie as me? Where can I buy Poland popup traffic?

As newbie you'd better to start with Tier2/3. The traffic is cheaper and there is less competition. Wish you god luck with your work

I will first say congrats for the courage that you have. It is not always that easy to see the newbie make such like bold moves for sure. I will say that Poland is not a bad country. Be sure however that the offers that you want to work with are for sure within their needs. Carry out some research on the same and just get to know what it entails to work with the GEo. I am sure you will get more insights that will drive you on.

Poland can be rather tricky, I'd recommend you to start with South-East Asia (India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, etc) or LatAm

banners
Back