The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what forums, coaching courses do your recommend for mobile marketing

Ramiro Chavez

affiliate
Hello,

Here is a lot of information and maybe I could go more quickly to get my goals if I get your specific advice to be succesful in mobile marketing niche.

I was reading to the post, and there are many post, in one recommend IMGrind and other cashaffiliate. One recoment imobitrack, other voluum, other ....

I heard about some succesful affiliates have a coaching course where teach from begining until you success with a campaign. Do you recommend that.

Thanks for your coloboration.

Hey, if you have got some spare money to invest then coaching courses are a good option. however in this world of information and internet, resources are not a big issue. There are hundreds of forums opeting, where dedicated kind of experienced and successful marketers can be accessed for seeking guidance and information. For paid courses, try Udemy... its a wonderful institution where you can learn almost everything. Their courses are comparatively cheaper than the others, and you can earn a valuable certificate too. Check this link to see one of their course in the niche of mobile marketing. I hope it works for you ...

The courses may be helpful when you need to sum up in your head what you've already read and learned. But in my opinion, no courses can give you 100% guarantee that you will succeed as soon as you get their diploma or sertificate or whatever. Nor can they guarantee that you will not make mistakes and lose some money with your first tries.
What I mean to say is don't rely in them too much. You'll have to get into mobile marketing mainly in practice, anyway.

Good luck!

banners
Back