The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What features do you like in a CPA network?

A

AdPulse

Hey guys this is Cory from adPulse. As owners of a CPA network, we obviously come from an internet marketing field as well so I will weigh in with what I would have liked in a network that would meet my needs.

Things that I struggled with when I was earning and burning was tools that kept me from doing little taks such as...

1. Checking to see if my apps were still alive
2. Being able to see if my websites were not blacklisted by Facebook
3. Able to check my earnings on the go (can't be at the computer ALL the time)

The above features were things that I wanted when I was an affiliate and they were implemented by us first thing when we developed our tools.

So tell us some of your favorite features or features you have yet to see, everyone has troubles maintaining large scale money or setups, so there are always problems.

I would like to see more networks have more online conferences. I don't care what topic they are over. This shows me that the network cares about the industry and the affiliates that are working with them.

Guides, what sets EWA and Eagle aside is they actually tell you how to make money, instead of shoving offers in peoples faces saying you could make a killing with this - tell them HOW!

and i agree also with checking stats on the move!

All great responses guys! I do agree that teaching a man to fish is the best way to help affiliates and to help the owners of the network as well, very few get that.

As always, we are trying to make our network better, so I do appreciate the feedback. Our crew has enough knowledge to deliver live help and support to our affiliates, but presenting it is what we are working on =D

To be honest I would like to see just what you are doing!! Networks participating in forum discussions and asking what their Affiliates want is very important to us all!! This not only gives you guys a chance to pick up new Affiliates but a chance for the Affiliates to get to know you!! That is what CPAFix is finally bringing to the industry for all of us!!

Well Patrick, coming from a pretty long relationship with being an affiliate, I know what I would want and I know what would have made my life easier, and those are things I am very focused on.

I have been an earner with several of the networks listed on this forum before and I really hate to 'be that guy' but I just didn't feel that I had a strong relationship with the network. Being part of a network doesn't say a whole lot for the network and I know that EPC is a large part of it, its not ALL of it.

I want to bring tools inside our network, that will allow our affiliates to manage their campaigns easily and in some circumstances, it will save their entire campaign.

I am one to say that I have been a Facebook marketer for over 3 years, so I know what it takes to make it or break it there BUT I am not the only guy in the world and wont be the last, so it is crucial to see what the affiliates want, and if enough people want a feature, we will develop it ourselves...which leads me to my next point.

Not only are we marketers, but our team are all web developers, so if we need something done, we make it happen instead of throwing money at the problem to try to solve it, which I personally think is an issue with todays affiliate network world. But enough of me ranting and taking of screen space... I am just trying to address problems with networks, haha.

Anything else people can think of? Don't be shy! We love to hear it all =D

Guides, what sets EWA and Eagle aside is they actually tell you how to make money, instead of shoving offers in peoples faces saying you could make a killing with this - tell them HOW!

and i agree also with checking stats on the move!

So true, that makes EWA unique from all other networks. :)

Training is definitely a plus, but for me it tends to come down to the basics.

It's amazing how many networks seem to mess up the simplest of things, I want accurate diverse tracking to split test and a simple but effective system for categorically searching offers.

MI
Back