The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does these CPA terms mean? (please help me)

Im a newbie to cpa marketing. I just need help from someone who knows alot about CPA marketing. I just recently got accepted into Max Bounty.
When i go to get my affiliate link so I can promote my offers it says... Contextual, Textlinks, Banner Ads, SEARCH, ect. Say if I wanted to promote on social networking sites like facebook, twitter and YOUTUBE... which link should I pick or use? Please help and if you could define these terms for me. Thank you!

Im a newbie to cpa marketing. I just need help from someone who knows alot about CPA marketing. I just recently got accepted into Max Bounty.
When i go to get my affiliate link so I can promote my offers it says... Contextual, Textlinks, Banner Ads, SEARCH, ect. Say if I wanted to promote on social networking sites like facebook, twitter and YOUTUBE... which link should I pick or use? Please help and if you could define these terms for me. Thank you!

Check if they allowed Social traffic http://s16.postimg.org/l7xqy8kvp/Capture.png

Also keep in touch with your aff manager and explain how you will promote offers and he will tell you is it allowed or no, because not all strategies is allowed. Example spam in social networks is not allowed.

It depends how you wish to promote it.

If your promoting it on a social network then you'll need the text link.

You should be using the link from your tracker. The link from network goes into your tracker... Start with the Newbie411 and go from there.....

Hey c_earnest93 as you can't receive messages stop spamming me with DSDomination better things to do Thanks

most of the time you will get examples of how to promote your offers. Contextual advertising is what it is..context. You can advertise within the context of other niche related information. Banner is what the name implies...social...the same. it is pretty self defining. My advice is to to promote campaigns in a very straight forward way and do not try to cut corners. Your goal is to build up a business, not slash and dash.

MI
Back