The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does everyone make of CPALeads new feature?

It's not a new idea and find that it might be a bit intrusive which could create a negative impression to the visitors.

hmmm im unsure - i think it may work for people who don't even use cpa to put on their site and forget about it - but i can't see many people making much from this, the biggest shout ive seen on CPALead chat was like $3 from this.

hmmm im unsure - i think it may work for people who don't even use cpa to put on their site and forget about it - but i can't see many people making much from this, the biggest shout ive seen on CPALead chat was like $3 from this.

Yeah, its definitely not a replacement for the gateway, and I don't think the tool will work amazingly stacked with the gateway, only because in my opinion if people are leaving its because they saw the gateway and probably won't fill out an offer, however if the user DOES choose one of the offers from the lander, then they will be of high quality and convert great. You're also right about people being able to use the tool who don't want to forcefully monetize their users, those will probably be the ones who benefit the most from the tool, everyone else its just a little icing on top. ;)

banners
Back