The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What do you use to send out emails?

I use MailChimp and created a sales funnel of 12 emails educating, and the seeding in ebook sales, or my own services sales throughout. So still bringing value.

I have used atomic to send out the emails in one of the campaigns I did. It was however the preference of the client and therefore had no freedom of choice. I will however like to get to know more of these applications and stating their advantages so as to help each other perform the marketing with much ease.

Am using a dedicated email server and a costume self-hosted platform of MailWizz

Right now I'm using a webmail (I choose not to mention the name of the site) to send newsletters and so far things are turning out great...:)

Mailchimp from now till the end of time has my vote! Sophisticated statistics, great interface and you get to target a large list of contacts for cheap prices

I've been using Mailchimp for awhile now and I quite like it. Easy interface, decent customization. I haven't explored the automation features just yet that will come. Does anyone have experience with Mailchimp's automation features?

MI
Back