The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you use to send out emails?

Hi, Need someone that will be helping me generate steady list, I live in Africa and its really difficult to generate US emails from here. So if the person is willing to name a price for the services i will be grateful. i should have really started affiliate marketing 2 months ago but i don't have any means to get list. My friend has someone in the US that is generating it for him and he is making lot of money weekly from it. PLS email me at if u will lets talk business.

Hi, Need someone that will be helping me generate steady list, I live in Africa and its really difficult to generate US emails from here. So if the person is willing to name a price for the services i will be grateful. i should have really started affiliate marketing 2 months ago but i don't have any means to get list. My friend has someone in the US that is generating it for him and he is making lot of money weekly from it. PLS email me if u will lets talk business. omandube(at)yahoo(dot)com

I have some time using Campaign Monitor for my newsletters. Prices start at $9 for 0-500 subscribers, so far I've nothing to complain about.

Hi there,

At this point I would recommend you to choose a company that can serve you with this service. You can find many companies over the internet that can help you in bulk emailing. However I will recommend you to choose the one which is dedicated and will work for you perfectly. The main point that I suggest you to choose a company is that, you will have replacement of your SMTPs, IPs and Domains in no time and you will be just paying the same amount for the plan you will purchase form them. Only a platform that is dedicated will help you to send email to the recipient email Inbox.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Plain, old reliable Postfix with a well thought out and designed funnel via Mautic. If a lead sneezes to the left, I have a trigger/email (and sometimes landing page) for it.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm late to this dance.

I use autoresponders and also have my own high volume/high speed email platform. Which I use, depends on the data that I am sending.

Great thread. Disclosure: I work for GetResponse - so if you have any questions, feel free to PM (not here to sell - I am the Affiliate Manager). We are affiliate link friendly, have single optin, etc.

Best Features about Sendy:
  • Easy to configure on LAMP or Shared server.
  • Overall User Experience is clean and elegant.
  • Gives detail report on campaign and users.
  • Sendy Api is easy to integrate.
  • Drip Email Campaigns can be configured easily.
  • Sendy can be configured with most of the SMTP Email Services.

Last edited:
As few previous posters mentioned, Sendy is great, BUT: it is really designed to work with Amazon SES service. This creates a problem for Sendy license holders when they get banned from SES (and just like MailChimp, SES is hard on most affiliate offers). Support for SMTP servers is subpar (one threaded sending and no support for sending stats).

Mailwizz is actually cheaper and more versatile (supports most well known SMTP providers via API as well as own SMTP servers). I recently found this gem: Maily Herald - Ruby on Rails email processing solution and I am very keen to try it out. As this is Ruby on Rails application it will be a pain to install, but once I get it up and running I'll be back with a review in this subforum, hopefully someone will be interested.

banners
Back