The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What do you think of ads adf.ly

adf.ly traffic is perfect if you purchase volume. But most of time it does not work with cpa. But if you want increase google and alexa rank or promoting any CPM on your website it is a good choice.
I will not suggest you to use adf.ly traffic on CPA

Most of the traffic coming from Ad.fly are off target. Yes, do agree with you TB Ann if you want to Alexa rank then you can go with Ad.fly but not sure about Google rank. You can get great page views but the bounce rates also high.

I personally don't like Ad.fly. If you want to drive traffic for your site then you can use social media and SEO or you can use other PTC sites.

The only people who land on adfly just want to press the button they don't care about anything else

The only people who land on adfly just want to press the button they don't care about anything else
Do agree with. Nobody cares about what is the content are showing in the page. We just wait for the skipped button. Not sure incentive offers are working or not.

I have experience with adf.ly and linkbucks and I'm telling they're both not worthing your time, there many other worthwhile methods out there, I'd stay away from adf.ly or any other similar services.

If you want to earn money from adfly then don't do this. They pay as low as they can. Better use any CPA networks. If you want to drive traffic from them you can analyze the previous comments in the thread.

MI
Back