The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you think about PPC-Coach?

I was a member there a while ago and used to trash talk it because of the methods that I was shown and the way they released "new" stuff on a month by month basis based on your time there. I think in my time there I was taught the method of running celebrity trends/events based email submits and poll sites with email submits as rewards.

And who wants to learn crap like that when I was promised $3000 a day for pushing the enter key on my keyboard and clicking my mouse?

Man, I was such a naive moron.
snoop_zps5e8b2ffa.png
tocry_zps761059ca.png

If I would have just taken the time to realize that I was being taught the PPC game on a learning curve (as well as easy ways to get my adspend bankroll up) I would have been more patient and things would prolly be far better for me financially now.

The methods and the tools are there. You just have to be patient enough with yourself and the forum to know how to get to where they are leading you.

I work closely with Will and I think he provides a pretty good service. I'd give PPC Coach 8/10.

Thanks guys, Trameil Ellis, a lot of people didn't like the way I did it. I know that, that's all good though. I need to rework it again there's now 16 things to do in the first month. I'm bias as I own it, but I think it's a pretty good spot for newbies to get going with PPC.

I've been updating it constantly now over the past 5 years.

:)

MI
Back