The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you like the most about AM??

I

Ivana Adnium

Let's get these boards lively again :) So besides the money what do you like about affiliate marketing the most? Is it independence, freedom etc? I'm not an affiliate marketer but as a marketing coordinator for an ad network I work with them :) And I gotta say networking, making connections, giving advice is one of my favourite things about my job!

What's yours??

Affiliate marketing is the real business in online. If you want to really earn money online then this is it. I like it because it's like a playground to me.

I love the fact that I can earn money and scale up each and everytime I want. It is amazing since this power in not available on any othet form of job. I also love the fact that you can make permanent clients. I have several of them whom we have worked together for years now. When you do your work well, you will be sure of getting long lasting deals and contracts. I also love the fact that there is freedom or a place where I can seek help.

I like the freedom and flexibility of affiliate marketing. I can travel to places which I cannot do having a regular job working for someone but with affiliate marketing, I am free to grant my holidays.

I think everyone agrees on this one...

Give me liberty or give me death :mad:. But you can also use the skills you learn from it to either work remotely and be self-employed, grow your own business and promote your own products or get a high paying job as a digital marketing guy.

Cause like coding the demand for marketing over the internet is only gonna grow. What we do is not that different from what growth hackers, in-house media buyers and digital marketing experts do. Except we have to be even better at it, since it's our own money and necks on the line all the time.

Besides AM is a lot of fun, high risk, high reward. You can get the hustler out of the game, but you can't get the game out of the hustler. Cheers :cool:

XWEceAL.jpg

For me it is freedom to work, independence and creativeness in affiliate marketing

yes, freedom and you don't have to deal directly with customers. I mean those who buy goods and services and can screw your mood by rudeness or whateverrr

ante meridiem at noon and midnight.The 12-hour clock is a time convention in which the 24 hours of the day are divided into two periods.

MI
Back