propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What do you know about Temi?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by gkd_uk, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Affiliate affiliate

Hi

This thread is all about Temi the owner of UK Webmaster World and a few more hidden sites :)

What do you know about Temi?

Compliments about Temi are also welcome :)

:sSc_hidingsofa:

Thanks

2. gkd_uk

Ok, i'll start.

He is from the UK :)

3. Bagi Zoltán

Bagi Zoltán Boss Cart consultant affiliate

What should i write here, not easy at all, and guess this thread will embarrass him. So Temi is a nice man who has much more website as i am years old. As i remember we know each other from IWT, not long ago, since i registered there last August. Temi suppose to start his career there in October or in November. Before he started to make the poundalinkscript develop he asked permission from the forum owner, which i really missunderstood. Thinking back on it i give him a very funny answer. And after a while he invited me here to be a member. This forum was quite strange for me in the first time, but i realized the beauty of it. Summarizing Temi is a great owner of a great forum;) And not long ago i saw a photo about Temi:armada37:

4. gkd_uk

Great post Bagi

I agree, i think Temi is a great person and very very helpful.

5. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

Hidding behind the sofar is a great idea GKD, I will start a thread about you too :)

6. gkd_uk

I thought I would bring the icons to use, that is the reason why i used the sofa :)

When I reach 5,000 posts Temi, you are welcome to start a new thread about me :)

7. gkd_uk

8. maldives

maldives Affiliate affiliate

I don't know many descriptive adjectives but I should say temi is kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. Please dealing with Temi. :D

9. temi

I think I will go and look in the mirror, I bet there is a halo above my head that I have not noticed before :)

10. gkd_uk

Temi, you won't be able to sleep tonight after all these compliments :)

11. temi

Absolutely, or even worst I may start believing and start being nice to people :( instead of being my usual mean and grumpy self.

12. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

Temi is a really nice guy. He and 6 of his friends live in a small house in the country, in the middle of a forest. They daily work very hard to make money, often singing songs. After a long day at work, they all walk home together singing songs. They have a beautiful young housekeeper called Briar Rose who cooks and cleans and really looks after them.

Briar rose though really wants to find true love, but she was cursed at birth and was taken to Temi's house for safe keeping.

Oh , no, hang on I might be getting confused a bit here :D

13. temi

Don't stop James, you are spot on, I am enjoying reading about this mythical Temi and how he takes advantage of Briar rose under the pretence of trying to free her of the curse LOL.

14. menj

menj Affiliate affiliate

Temi is a nice guy, great person to deal with :D

- MENJ

15. OldWelshGuy

How is the diamon mining going? hi ho hi ho it's of to work we go :D

16. temi

Donkey riding donkey ... have you ever been to Cardiff bay, where the men sing.....

17. mikeinlincs

mikeinlincs Affiliate affiliate

Hiya,
    with pick and a shovel ?

may be he's one of them cowboy builders ? they tend to hide behind things...

Honest he seems a very nice genuine guy :)

18. temi

should't you all wait till I die before saying all this nice thing about m?

Does anyone know why people are not made a saint till they are dead and every one who knew them well are dead as well?

19. OldWelshGuy

Because guaranteed someone would say "Saint my arse he did such and such" :D

20. temi

Absolutely, that is why all this people who think I am such a nice person should reconsider :)

Featured Resources (View All)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
adsxposed