Earl Grey, Hot w/ Zero Calorie Sweetener

33lbs to go.

My top 2:
1) yogurt with strawberries/blueberries/anyotherberries and gluten-free granola
2) poached eggs and avocado toast with salmon

My top 2:
1) yogurt with strawberries/blueberries/anyotherberries and gluten-free granola
2) poached eggs and avocado toast with salmon

Both of those sound good but I just can't eat granola. I refer to it as pea gravel. :)

And I want to like avocados but I just don't.

for me i always have, Lemon curd mixed with greek yogurt with blueberries and granola

its amazing and good for you :)

I usually start my day with a heavy breakfast composed of eggs, rice, any meat-based foods and/or veggies (whichever is available). Then I drink coffee after...:)

Hello, of these days, I always have issues when it comes to having breakfast. The reason is because I can be able to get enough time to prepare and all around meal. I always love it when I have a complete breakfast with eggs, wheat, porridge among other foods. So I have apparently replaced the breakfast thing with the lunch meal. Usually i take heavy foods such as chapati then during lunch hour i just consume fruits.

Both of those sound good but I just can't eat granola. I refer to it as pea gravel. :)
And I want to like avocados but I just don't.
Probably, stomach will notice the difference if you eat pea gravel for breakfast ;)
Did you try avocado with salmon? Cause simply avocado is not that good in taste (however, I like it, but far not everyone does)

I love pineapple! ready to eat them around the clock!!!!=))))

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back