The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you eat for breakfast?

I started weight lifting few months ago and it changed my nutrition. I have to eat a lot for breakfast :D

- 1 cup of oatmeal + Protein powder (25g) + little cereal (just like with oatmeal) + Raisins + little honey.

- 1/2 cup of mixed raisins and nuts.

- Small cup of black coffee.

- Apple or Banana

If I'm in a rush I do the starbucks eggwhite, feta, spinach wrap with my soy mocha

2 coffee's and 2 cigarettes, while I'm waking up I check up on things that dont require a brain :)

My breakfast is always a strong meal and consists of fruits, cereals and milk. I am that person who never consider lunch thus always put all my effort in the morning and evening meals. I have also been advised to always have a heavy and balanced breakfast since I always spend lots of time doing jobs here and there making sure that everything is okay. At times I do alternate milk with porridge. I complete breakfast is always the best.

Today I just took a cup of hot coffee and some groundnuts. It long since i ate the groundnuts and therefore I have really enjoyed the breakfast. On my normal day I do have milk, fruits and some cereals for breakfast. The reason as to why i have a heavy breakfast is because I rarely have my lunch. But since today I am indoors, I will stick to simple but frequent meals. I am sure I will eat something in the next one hour.

This always puzzled me about our great neighbours to the south. I don't understand the biscuits and gravy thing. Do you pour gravy over biscuits?

I had Shreddies today.

Never tried biscuits and gravy! :eek:

I'ts a must try and yes, the gravy goes right over the biscuits!

MI
Back