The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What CPA offers work best with direct traffic?

schleprock

I am having a heck of a time finding offers the have enough KW traffic to make them useful.

I was all set to run a grant/financial aid offer on DNTX and then the person with the offer added Google Adsense ad so they have a chance to go do something else and he added a pop up that takes them to another education offer..
I pay for the traffic, the offeror has 3 ads for my visitors to click and a pop up for picking a college. I only get paid if the fill out the form. I just feel like I would be driving traffic to click on his Adsense.

So I have to find another offer.

What offer will work well on direct traffic from Tonic. It cannot be an adult offer

Thanks for the reply but I need to know about direct traffic. zeroclick stuff

But this is good to know too. I have been thinking of a legal advice offer to run with contextual ads on 7 Search. It is a short form

Last edited:
You can buy zero click PPR traffic at TONIC. for every category you need. If you have specific questions, feel free to post them here or get back in touch with advertiser(at)tonic(dot)com

Last edited:
I was all set to go with a education grant offer using Tonic but, the offeror decided to put Adsense right next to the offer and then a redirect to another offer.
So that is now out. I not willing to drive traffic to his Adsense and redirects on the hope that I will pick up a form fill along the way.
My biggest problem is targeting keywords, even broad keywords are returning low traffic, so I think I will target some keywords and a category.
Tonic informed me that this is a good approach.

I guess I am just trying to determine which vertical will work best with mostly category traffic. Something that everyone wants seems logical and was recommended to me.

Something that everyone wants offers seem to have really low EPC, they are still higher than the cost of the traffic but the margins are very narrow.

I can't tell if that is because people are throwing RON traffic at them and driving them down or if it is because these offers do not convert well.

I would be willing to get started with a campaign but I don't think a test run would teach me anything. I would still be going off of the same guesses I have now when I was done.
Maybe the next step is just to run category and KWs to the same offer and see if the EPC goes up.

Getting traffic and conversions is something that most of the time heavily relies on proper testing before.
Have you tried the traffic estimator to see what amounts of traffic to expect for what keywords and locations?

With a live bidding system like TONIC. the amount of traffic (won bids), hinges largely on the bid you put in.

For better understanding of your traffic, do you use any tracking tool e.g. TrackingDesk?

Getting traffic and conversions is something that most of the time heavily relies on proper testing before.
Have you tried the traffic estimator to see what amounts of traffic to expect for what keywords and locations?

With a live bidding system like TONIC. the amount of traffic (won bids), hinges largely on the bid you put in.

For better understanding of your traffic, do you use any tracking tool e.g. TrackingDesk?

No I don't but I will look into it now. I was sort of planning on using what MaxBounty has with their offers, but i will look into Tracking Desk.
I also use the traffic estimator.

I'm in the somewhat uncomfortable position of being a new guy. So I need to have a good idea, that is feasible, or Tonic will likely reject my campaign.
I would assume if they know something will fail they may tend to not approve it. To avoid the complaints of idiots being posted all over the web. I'm not like that but there is no way for Tonic to know that.

So I need a solid plan, for Tonic and also for the sake of my money. I don't want to just throw it away.

I guess I am just trying to determine which vertical will work best with mostly category traffic. Something that everyone wants seems logical and was recommended to me.
i will prefer that you do your homework on the vertical that will work best with category of traffic also try to consider the targeted audience

So I need to have a good idea, that is feasible, or Tonic will likely reject my campaign.
I would assume if they know something will fail they may tend to not approve it. To avoid the complaints of idiots being posted all over the web. I'm not like that but there is no way for Tonic to know that.
We don't review individual campaigns only the initial campaign for authorization. We think it is up to you do decide what kind of campaign you create, as long at it is compliant to our GTC.

Depending on the region (geo) there may be different solutions. I mean, in Europe, Latam and Asia direct traffic works pretty good with Cash-on-Delivery goods. But it does not the same effective in North America. That is why you'd better start running zip/email offers there.

OK, I don't h
Depending on the region (geo) there may be different solutions. I mean, in Europe, Latam and Asia direct traffic works pretty good with Cash-on-Delivery goods. But it does not the same effective in North America. That is why you'd better start running zip/email offers there.

Are zip and email submits the same as short form. An offer that pays on first page submit and has about 4 fields to fill.
First
Last
Zip
Phone/email

I found MaxBounty offer with a decent EPC, is pre-approved for new guys (I'm new), and I have a LP that can be reworded to work well with it. The LP was formerly for school grants, this offer is for a school search so adapting it to start with should be easy. All I would need to do is change some words and make mye LP use some of the same colors their lander uses for continuity. (I would need only to add some green to make a reasonable transition from my "pre-qualify" to their lander)

Anyway, is 4 fields too much for direct geo and education category traffic. I can also use some KWs but there is not enough traffic to sustain a campaign, so I would add the category traffic too.

Edit:
Here is my LP. Do you think it is alright or should I scrap it and start over.
» Search for Schools

Last edited:
Is this LP not right. It is for the school offer above.

» Search for Schools

If I am fishing with the wrong bait/lure I would like to change it.

I am using Tonic traffic (very, very light amounts of it) until I can figure out what I am doing.

I increased my Tonic KW bids by $0.05 to get more traffic. I don't have a large enough number of clicks yet to know if it is the LP or just so little traffic.
I had about 100 category clicks but only 2 KW.

So I went from an average bid of 0.013 to 0.07 to try and fix that but I still would like to know of any LP problems anyone can see. If I have created a turd LP I would like to know as quickly as I can.

(I upped my education category traffic too, but I am most interested in the KW traffic. I think the KWs will help me figure out if it is just a bad LP)

Edit:
I had to up the KW bid to 0.20. I just was not getting any clicks

Last edited:
Is this LP not right. It is for the school offer above.
(I upped my education category traffic too, but I am most interested in the KW traffic. I think the KWs will help me figure out if it is just a bad LP)

Edit:
I had to up the KW bid to 0.20. I just was not getting any clicks

Greetings!
This may cause, that you are purchasing bots or non-targeted traffic. Before you started working with any ad-network , you need to have this network checked slightly in the most popular services such as SimilarWeb and ahfrefs (search by domains). There you'll find just the most common and the most general traffic providers of the network. If it is OK and the network in fact has targeted traffic - you need to clean the source of traffic from the bot spots. The fact is, the most networks have bots in their streams of traffic, and they can nothing to do with that. You need to blacklist the spots that seems to be full of bots. By the way, when dealing with CPA-marketing any tracking software is highly probable to use. Are you using any ?

banners
Back