The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What car are you driving?

crysper

I have a VW Passat 1.9 TDI from 2003 and I'm in love with it(my first car). It's a bit old and next year I'm going to get a new car, but for the last 5 years it has been my baby... :)

What are you driving right now? What will be your next one?

current car: Camry Solara 2008

next one will be a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster.

what? do we have to be realistic?

I can't stress much of my country; my Toyota Tundra seems a bit huge and traffic jam is my big issue here. I'm planning to sale it and buy a Motor Bike instead!

I have a VW Golf GTI, but I'm in love with SUVs, the BMW X-Series or Porsche's Cayenne :)

next one will be a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Roadster.
what? do we have to be realistic?
I know a Top marketer from the U.S., who bought a Lambo a few months ago.
You see, realistic ;)

Just looking through My threads link and found this thread.

Man, i got about 1 and a half month ago a nice VW Passat CC Sport with almost full options like this:
VW_Passat_CC_R-Line_–_Frontansicht,_7._April_2011,_Velbert.jpg

and 2 weeks ago an asshole who didn't stopped at STOP sign made my car look like this(photos from the crush):
2013-11-21 13.56.53.jpg2013-11-21 13.57.17.jpg

Now I have lots of problems with insurance company(because of my country politics and laws) to get money back or fix the car(if it can be fixed). I'm glad I'm not injured at least.

Last edited:
I drive Audi RS6. 6 months ago I had Audi Q7 and I buy second car just because my gf want it, BMW 535 d M optic and look, one d...head put in revers on traffic light and hit her. If it happen with me for sure I will kill the driver...

IMG_1545.jpg IMG_1546.jpg

BMW is great car but is a car... Audi is Audi, especially RS6!

I drive Audi RS6. 6 months ago I had Audi Q7 and I buy second car just because my gf want it, BMW 535 d M optic and look, one d...head put in revers on traffic light and hit her. If it happen with me for sure I will kill the driver...

View attachment 2104 View attachment 2105

BMW is great car but is a car... Audi is Audi, especially RS6!

Ah! Sucks man, I hate any and all damage to my car !

Unfortunately I have to drive my girlfriends KA Sport, It's not bad I guess, but I want more of a 'MANLY' car! Hoping to buy something good next year :)

I have a modified eclipse and a 13 Nissan Sentra SR. I used to have a lot of different cars included two late model Trans Ams, Passat turbo, z28, z24 cavalier, Tacoma TRD, and others. I am not into cars too much anymore. I try to spend more time with family and friends rather then supped up cars and expensive audio. I was fun though when i was younger.

I have a VW Golf GTI, but I'm in love with SUVs, the BMW X-Series or Porsche's Cayenne :)

I know a Top marketer from the U.S., who bought a Lambo a few months ago.
You see, realistic ;)

Every morning when I'm on the bus, I'm seeing the Lambo shop... They got them in all colors there.... And the next car shop following after the Lambo shop is the Porsche one lol.

Edit:

Maybe someday with the help of you guys I can be a customer there ;-) :D

MI
Back