The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What can i do with my website?

A

Andrew Waatz

I just bought a website UploadWp.com .

This website is about Wordpress and WooCommerce Tutorials.

I will change the design too make it more up to date.

And now i need some ideas on how too do this and tips on good themes for this site.

Thanks

Andrew

Ok, first of all make some elegent non-template based design.

Secondly make it adaptive or pads-friendly.

Third make accurate hierarchy, tags. Make help, support etc visible.

This will do for better visuals.

Ok, first of all make some elegent non-template based design.

Secondly make it adaptive or pads-friendly.

Third make accurate hierarchy, tags. Make help, support etc visible.

This will do for better visuals.

Okey thanks will look in to your ideas.

Thanks

Andrew

Congrats on purchasing the new site. My first suggestion would to be to install a nice and clean theme. The current one seems a little dull. Second suggestion would be to reduce the number of ads appearing on homepage. its too much distraction. All the time, i was on your site, my attention went to the ads , not to the posts. Third suggestion would be, to use different thumbnails for your post, not the same kind of theme for all the post. You need to highlight your posts, so that the users read your posts where you can you put your affiliate links and make more money.

Congrats on purchasing the new site. My first suggestion would to be to install a nice and clean theme. The current one seems a little dull. Second suggestion would be to reduce the number of ads appearing on homepage. its too much distraction. All the time, i was on your site, my attention went to the ads , not to the posts. Third suggestion would be, to use different thumbnails for your post, not the same kind of theme for all the post. You need to highlight your posts, so that the users read your posts where you can you put your affiliate links and make more money.

Okey great tips thanks, will think on this when i change the site.

Thanks

Andrew

You have a lot of work to do. You have poorly placed ads and there are way too many of them. In addition, while you are rightly concerned about the design, your content is very out of date. When it comes to WordPress oriented and competitive sites, you need the freshest content, very bleeding edge. Content is what will drive the growth of this site. I highly suggest you get a partner to build awesome bleeding edge content as this is what will soar you to where you need to be.

Be ambitious, spy the other similar sites in the niche. Use SpyFu,, Similar Web, and other tools to determine what is working then find ways to piggy back them.

This has the potential of being a good candidate for Influencer marketing. I wrote a short brief on this here and on our sister forum EntrepreneurFix this week. See it here: Influencer Marketing

Keep us up to date, maybe get a follow along going. This has huge potential and we would all love to see you reach your goals with this!

T J

Last edited:
I just bought a website UploadWp.com .

This website is about Wordpress and WooCommerce Tutorials.

I will change the design too make it more up to date.

And now i need some ideas on how too do this and tips on good themes for this site.

Thanks

Andrew
You need to make sure that you doing the right thing when it comes to optimization of the website. There are lots of plugins such as Yoast that will help you place posts that will help improve the ranking of the website. Since you are giving tutorials to the people who are running eCommerce, you need to offer enough support and establish a connection with the readers. Let them know you care about them through asking of questions and placing replies to the in time. Make sure the session is fully interactive, it will build a higher retention power.

You have a lot of work to do. You have poorly placed ads and there are way too many of them. In addition, while you are rightly concerned about the design, your content is very out of date. When it comes to WordPress oriented and competitive sites, you need the freshest content, very bleeding edge. Content is what will drive the growth of this site. I highly suggest you get a partner to build awesome bleeding edge content as this is what will soar you to where you need to be.

Be ambitious, spy the other similar sites in the niche. Use SpyFu,, Similar Web, and other tools to determine what is working then find ways to piggy back them.

This has the potential of being a good candidate for Influencer marketing. I wrote a short brief on this here and on our sister forum EntrepreneurFix this week. See it here: Influencer Marketing

Keep us up to date, maybe get a follow along going. This has huge potential and we would all love to see you reach your goals with this!

T J

Hi yes i have a lot of work to do, the last owner hasn't update it for a while so fresh content are crucial.

Will use your awesome advice, and learn from you people on this forum as i move along.

This site also has a fanbase from Youtube of 11,000 subscriber with i can work with.

Thanks for the help

Andrew

You need to make sure that you doing the right thing when it comes to optimization of the website. There are lots of plugins such as Yoast that will help you place posts that will help improve the ranking of the website. Since you are giving tutorials to the people who are running eCommerce, you need to offer enough support and establish a connection with the readers. Let them know you care about them through asking of questions and placing replies to the in time. Make sure the session is fully interactive, it will build a higher retention power.

Yes i will find someone that can give full support to my readers, when they have problems. I will have a look at the plugins and see what i can do about Yoast.

Thanks for your advice.

Thanks

Andrew

Have you checked out envato marketplace? :) You can fix and tweak several themes on there.

Hii yes i have bought some theme there and they are great. Will buy one for this site today, or the next day.

,Looking for a Magazine theme or something similar. Will choose some and ask you guys what you Think.

Thanks

Andrew

MI
Back