The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What awards are the closest for you to get?

crysper

Since Awards are the hot stuff on AffiliateFix ATM, let's see what awards are you looking to achieve first.

For me it's the Bronze Likes awards, more than halfway through.
Than it's the Dojo Guides Bronze award.

I just wanna see how they look under my username :)

Probably the post count or the like ones. I would like to submit a review on Youtube for the forum though!

Me too!

Now I need to beat Luke :rolleyes:
lukeaw.jpg

Geez, I have no idea. I looked at the categories and requirements when it first came out but have never gone back to it. I'd forgotten about it, to be honest. Love having that necklace below my avatar, though. Two would be even prettier. :)

Geez, I have no idea. I looked at the categories and requirements when it first came out but have never gone back to it. I'd forgotten about it, to be honest. Love having that necklace below my avatar, though. Two would be even prettier. :)

Congrats! Looking good :D

Thanks, Jeremy! :) Yours looks nice, too. Think Luke's takes the cake, though. I've got a long ways to go to catch up to him.

I'd like any award. I remember the beginning sending out a mass e-mail to all my publishers informing them of the fix. If only I could've received an award for the beginning of times!

Cheers,

Dan,
Senior Account Manager
Ksix Affiliate Network

I'd like any award. I remember the beginning sending out a mass e-mail to all my publishers informing them of the fix. If only I could've received an award for the beginning of times!

Cheers,

Dan,
Senior Account Manager
Ksix Affiliate Network

Welcome back old friend.

MI
Back