The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What are your goals in life?

Currently nothing special. Living day by day enjoying my life. I think I'm still really young to think about my big goals in life. I thought it would be to live free life without limits and doing what I love and I accomplished that even before I turn 18. Now, I don't have any big life goal. Just enjoying and doing what I can is the only goal for me at this moment.

1. Become an wesome internet marketer
2. Use my sources to its full potential (thedojo, screw95, newbie411)
3. I'm 17 atm so I want to go to college to become a software developer.
4. Use my software developer skills to advance my internet marketing.
5. Become self employed and truly enjoy my work.
6. In the end, find a beautiful girl and get married.
7. Stay in amazing shape and enjoy life without too much stress.

My goals? Make $$$ and enjoy every day to the max, and the people around me as well. Oh, and play the crap out of my guitar!!

I see a lot of goals that are money related. I think we can all say that making more money is always a good thing. I want to make more impact on others lives. I also want to be remembered for something great, write a classic American novel, save someones life, bury every hatchet I can find, and love the most I can.

My goal is to retire early and move somewhere to countryside to enjoy life with my family. I really want to enjoy the nature far away from computer and internet having my own farm animals, growing my own fruits and vegetables, tobacco, produce my own wine, schnapps, beer...

My biggest personal goal is to climb Mt. Everest. ("Made it ma'. Top of the world!").

As for online business, my first milestone is earning my first $100 online, followed by creating a full-time income stream.

Be a badass person that my mom and dad can be proud of.
I just want to see the look in their face when they are happy.

Thats why I wanna make some tons of money for them to stop worrying it to much.

2 rows of award medals under my AffiliateFix avatar.

getting closer

bgd.gif

i'm turning 21 in feb and in june heading UK , much tired of the scorching hot sun .....i luv the rain .....so UK me come

to leave earth better than i found it.
and man I gotta say. I'm stuck changing my situations right now. but I know I will.. lol

MI
Back