The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are you waiting on?, start living your dreams!

chev10

affiliate
I don't know what that dream is you have, i don't care how disappointing it might have been as you are working toward that dream for that dream you holding in your mind , is Possible. In the process of working on your dream, you are going to encounter a lot of disappointment, a lot of failure , a lot of pain and moment when you are going to doubt yourself.For those of you who have experienced some hardship, don't give up on your dream Most people don't work an their dream,why?. 1 is because of fear, the fear of failure and the fear of success,what if things work out and i can't handle it.These are not risk takers.I challenge you to invest in yourself,separate your self from negative people if you want to live your dream.But people who are running towards their dream, life has a special meaning .Someone opinion of you don't have to become your reality and even though you faced disappointment you have to know within yourself that i can do this even if no one see's it from me i'm gonna see it from myself.Pain is temporary it may last for a minute, a hour or even a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take it's place.If you quit however ,It will last forever.Don't be afraid to fail , you may not always win but don't be afraid of making decisions.You have to believe that something different can happen .Our deepest fear s not that we are inadequate , our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond , measures .It's our light not our darkness that most frightens us .And when you get to a point where all you want to be is successful as bad as you want to breath then you will be successful. Most of us who want to be successful are not serious enough . To be successful you have to willing to give up sleep , if you really want to be successful some day you have to stay up 3 days in a row because if you go to sleep you might miss the opportunity to being successful that's how bad you have to want it. You got to want to be successful so bad that you forget to eat .The most important thing is, to be able at any moment to sacrifice what you are for what you will become is Ideal.If you want something go and get it, people will tell you , you can't because they can't do it their self .The Time is Now, Start living your dreams.Peace.Chevy

banners
Back