The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are top SEO ranking factors?

As per my knowledge and personal experience meta plays major role in ranking and web page content is also effective as Search engine always finds fresh content and information and give priority in search result.

There are 13 top SEO ranking factors :

1. Number of Followers (Twitter)
2. Quality of Followers (Twitter)
3. Relevance of Followers (Twitter)
4. Number of Retweets (Twitter)
5. Number of Fans (Facebook)
6. Number of Comments (Facebook)
7. Number of Views (YouTube)
8. User Comments (YouTube)
9. References From Independent Profiles (YouTube)
10. Title of Video (YouTube)
11. Percent of Likes vs. Dislikes (YouTube)
12. Positive vs. Negative Brand Mentions (All Social Media)
13. Number of Social Mentions (All Potential Media)

According to me high quality contents are the basic factors alongwith bookmark.The factors vary and it depends upon the circumstances.May be there are other factors but i know only about it.The information give above is very interesting.Keep smiling and take care.

in my opinion :
onsite parameters: keyword page title, optimized meta description, <h> tags around keywords, diversification of main keyword , like long tail keywords in content, etc, good keyword density, proper embeeded youtube video on page (google loves it!!!!) , xml sitemap, robots.txt and img alt tags. there is always few more like dublin core, or similar, but i could say these are less important.
but again, i will not reinvent the wheek by saying this- content! high quality content, and write it naturally, for people, not for the spiders.

offsite (link building)- shortly: diversification of links! i will repeat again - di-ver-si-fi-ca-ti-on!!! google has great algorithm which can recognize spammy methods so if you consider not to lose time on "low quality backlinking methods" and doing just a guest posting instead of it. google algorithm will ask itself: " hmmm, how come this website is mentioned on some very well ranked websites as anchor in content (your guest post), but still there is no one to mention anything about that website on forums and blog posts, even with nofollow links?! hmm, that is strange. something is just not right here"..
....or, on the other hand, you spam thousands of autoblog comments and forum signatures...then big G algorithm will ask itself another thing: "hmmm,how come this website is mentioned on so many forums, but there is no any anchor even on one single blog "
of course, social signals are also very important. instead of spamming every possible social netqork you heaqrd of, rather you should focus on 4(+1) most important - facebook, twitter, pinterest, google plus (and linkedin, if there is a need for that). of course, you can try instagram, quora, etc etc, but you will lose focus.

gotcha? diversification is important! build your backlinks naturally. also, find a good balance between low quality and high quality links. having too much from any of them could harm your website rankings.

Here is the list of my top 10 of important Google SEO ranking factors to consider:

1. Age of Domain
2. Domain Hosting
3. Your Neighbors
4. URL Structure
5. Content
6. Internal Link Structure
7. Trust
8. Keywords
9. Bounce Rate
10. Outbound links
11. Inbound Links

I am agree with you guys, seo ranking have many factors. But its depend on you, you are expert in which?
some of them are like,
Domain Hosting
Internal link structure
Keyword
Bounce Rate
seo ranking factor.

MI
Back