The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the things we do in Off page optimization (SEO)?

Peter Shimming

affiliate
As currently i am working for a client and completed On page optimization and now i am focusing on Off Page optimization so i need some more suggestions as well. Here are the things that i am focusing on

Social Bookmarking
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Press Releases
Classified Ads

Hi, @Peter Shimming and welcome to the newly reborn AffiliateFix!

Just a few days ago, AFix relaunched with new, exciting features after merging with sister site WebsiteFix, and the recently acquired 5 Star Affiliate Programs. Along with a revamped design and improved functionality, for the first time, we are offering additional features and toolkit options that you may want to check out.

i am focusing on

Social Bookmarking
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Press Releases
Classified Ads

You sound like a busy guy with some SEO experience!

i need some more suggestions as well

For this, you should post your request in the SEO forum. People will offer their suggestions.

Anytime you have a question or want to share information, simply start a thread in the appropriate forum to get a response.

Enjoy the forums, Peter! :)

As currently i am working for a client and completed On page optimization and now i am focusing on Off Page optimization so i need some more suggestions as well. Here are the things that i am focusing on

Social Bookmarking
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Press Releases
Classified Ads

Hi @Peter Shimming , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you are working as a media consultant or media agency. Loads of work available in those fields.

As for the recommendations and assistance you require, you will best served to seek advice in the appropriate sub-forums. I highly recommend you read through some f the associated forums here and get some new threads going for each of the areas you are focused on. You will get loads more responses that way. this is an introductions thread where you tell us about yourself and members welcome you.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back