The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the good and cheap ways to build a landing page?

Kay Huang

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and learning about building a landing page for the product that I promote. My mentor told me that LeadPages is a good site that can create nice landing pages. But it cost more then USD $30/Month.

Does anyone know of any cheaper online tools to build a landing page? Is there any site that you can use after paying just a one off payment instead of paying every month?

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and learning about building a landing page for the product that I promote. My mentor told me that LeadPages is a good site that can create nice landing pages. But it cost more then USD $30/Month.

Does anyone know of any cheaper online tools to build a landing page? Is there any site that you can use after paying just a one off payment instead of paying every month?

If you mentor recommended LeadPages he should have also mentioned OptimizePress (Which is what I use). Its only a one time payment of $97. The downside is that you have to install WordPress first then the OptimizePress theme on top of it. Which really isn't a downside but you often hear talk about how WP is slow but I haven't noticed a speed issue.

oh thanx so much tom804. One time payment is definitely better. Thanks for letting me know about that!

You're very welcome. I would go on Youtube and check out some reviews and tutorials of people using it in action. That way you can ensure if it fits your needs or whatever. As far as this business goes what are your plans? Are you doing PPC, PPV, Mobile?

I also use OP its a good tool, you don't need to learn the boring HTML code crap and you can make nice looking landing pages with just clicks and drags.

I think the best option you can end up is getting a wordpress landing page. All you need is visit well known market places for wordpress themes and come up with a landing page theme that best suites what you are offering. Buying a theme is always a one of price and therefore becomes the best option for you. The cost too is never expensive. Through wordpress, you can easily customize your landing page and come up with the perfect design.

I think the best option you can end up is getting a wordpress landing page. All you need is visit well known market places for wordpress themes and come up with a landing page theme that best suites what you are offering. Buying a theme is always a one of price and therefore becomes the best option for you. The cost too is never expensive. Through wordpress, you can easily customize your landing page and come up with the perfect design.

What are the well know market places? Can I go to Fivver and get a wordpress theme designed for $5? Or I checked for some websites that you can buy wordpress themes from, such as "Theme Trust", "Theme Shift", etc. The price is like $58 for one theme. That's not cheap. OptimizePress is $97 for 3 landing pages. It's still cheaper.

I also use OP its a good tool, you don't need to learn the boring HTML code crap and you can make nice looking landing pages with just clicks and drags.

Boring HTML code crap? o_O
Kay, it`s not so hard to learn HTML and CSS. You can easily learn both in about a week. Tutorials are free so you won`t waste any money building a landing page.
Another plus of building the page is that you will have a lot more control over it and you would actually understand what is going on under the hood. You will see that this is a benefit in the long run.

When are people going to understand that there are no shortcuts in making money online?

If you mentor recommended LeadPages he should have also mentioned OptimizePress (Which is what I use). Its only a one time payment of $97. The downside is that you have to install WordPress first then the OptimizePress theme on top of it. Which really isn't a downside but you often hear talk about how WP is slow but I haven't noticed a speed issue.

Or the Thrive themes, you will never face speed issue with them.

Hello ,
try pagewize , I guess it a little cheap than leadpages , plus , you can try instapage.com too , it better as they offer a free one landing page for every new client.

$97 is quite a bit if you are a newbie. There is a simple method to do a landing page with Mailchimp and wordpress for free and you can add upto 2000 emails.

Last edited:
What are the well know market places? Can I go to Fivver and get a wordpress theme designed for $5? Or I checked for some websites that you can buy wordpress themes from, such as "Theme Trust", "Theme Shift", etc. The price is like $58 for one theme. That's not cheap. OptimizePress is $97 for 3 landing pages. It's still cheaper.
Hi Kay. Kindly make sue of either fiverr to find a design who will make a theme for you at a cheaper price, it can be slightly higher than $5 but very manageable. Always find other market places to compare the themes they offer and their pricing, it will hep you a lot since you will get options to choose from. $97 is a good deal for the three landing page and you should also consider it. Just compare and take the best.

Boring HTML code crap? o_O
Kay, it`s not so hard to learn HTML and CSS. You can easily learn both in about a week. Tutorials are free so you won`t waste any money building a landing page.
Another plus of building the page is that you will have a lot more control over it and you would actually understand what is going on under the hood. You will see that this is a benefit in the long run.

When are people going to understand that there are no shortcuts in making money online?

I totally agree with this guy.. as there is no short cut in earning money you have to pay your time and skills first then you get a better and long term result out of it.. i won't suggest you to make a landing page of wprdpress rather than that i would recommend you to use HTML and CSS you will definitely get a better result from them rather than Wordpress.... i have my self tried also and it's still running without loading as it's faster you just need to learn small things and you will get benefit maximum out of it...

Well, when u r in a newbie, i suggest you not to spend money making landing pages, if you learn basic of HTML from youtube or google that will help you a bit to understand the basic need of it while you make LP. You can also use Adsbridge platform to make a LP. You can use sub domain too, like wordpress, webs.com and save money and use the money somewhere else instead...once your lp gets you good CTR% and good conversion, you can move to the advance level.

banners
Back