The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what are the best ways to send traffic to your landing page?

Kay Huang

affiliate
I want to send traffic to my landing page and grow my email list. What are the cheapest and most effective ways to do that?

There are multiple ways the best but not free is pay per click, also social media set up pinterest accounts and face book and link to your page.
The best is by far ppc bing is better right now for cost I pay normally 8 cents a click for certain key words just research and make sure your offer converts and you will be getting amazing click through rate also expand your to more then usa and canada this will cheapen your cost go uk, Australia and other English speaking first world economies. pinterest and face book you need to establish a presence the easiest on pinterest is to find someone in your niche and follow their followers you will get about a 20% return rate on this but it will establish your account and allow you to get more people viewing your posts. for an amazing book that helped me dramatically try this here is a review of it.

livereview.net/index.php/2016/03/04/from-newbie-to-millionaire/

Good luck and keep trying you will eventually find the method to success.

pinterest and face book you need to establish a presence the easiest on pinterest is to find someone in your niche and follow their followers you will get about a 20% return rate on this but it will establish your account and allow you to get more people viewing your posts.

I do have a pinterest account. But I'm in the personal development niche. They don't have this category in pinterest. What can I do about it?

I do have a pinterest account. But I'm in the personal development niche. They don't have this category in pinterest. What can I do about it?

Try using Linkedin ads. Don't know why everyone forget about it in terms of business connection/sells.

banners
Back