The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the best online courses on affiliate marketing?

There are a lot of great courses or follow-along tutorials. Inuding that which you'll find here. I'm here because I like the information flow available. Though I can't speak yet for whats in the Dojo, as I'm not yet in the Dojo. As soon as I have the funds, I'm joining the Dojo.

You can also read about a course/program I belong to here.

AffiliateFix and the one I linked to are only 2 of many great places you can go for advice, tutorials, and training. The key, however, is action.

If you're not willing to implement what you learn as you learn it, and stick with it, all the training and advice in the world won't matter. The whole idea of going some place (or in my case, multiple places) to learn, is be given a general direction. It is then up to us to take what we learned and fine-tune it as we go. The courses, advice, etc is only a starting point. Different tactics work for different people.

Now, that's not to say that sticking with the generalism of it all won't garner you success, it could. But if you don't act, you will never see it. If you don't stick with it, you'll never see it. If you stick with generalisms, you'll see success. But if you allow yourself to grow and experiment with new ideas after you mastered the generalisms, you could see higher success.

It's not really a question of what courses are the best, though everyone does have their opinions. Not every program will work for everybody. Likewise, some people need to marry techniques found in multiple programs.

Whereas I may feel the program I'm with is the best, someone else may not. Bottom line is this, what are you looking to achieve through the program? Don't say success, because many a program can achieve that for you - IF you stick with it.

What I can tell you is this:
You want to avoid programs that promise you a six figure income in a week, month, or 3 months from. Those are scams simply looking to profit off your "shiny object syndrome". Yes, people have hit huge success in a matter of 3 months. But it is extremely rare. For the great majority, it takes time.

When searching for a program, you want honesty. If they can't be honest, they don't deserve you as a student.

I know that there are very many courses available today that will help you when it comes to affiliate marketing. However, I personally has never been under the courses. I have been having good mentors who have walked with me through the training period and just being able to show me the donts and dos of this field of marketing. Such like interactions are the best compared to academic plans which will give less of the real market place. Try to find the ebooks with tips to excel on amazon.

banners
Back