The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the best methods to promote CPA offers on facebook?

Shanr02

I'am going to use facebook to promote my CPA offers. My plan is to promote five offers and then scale the winners. Is this a good method and any advice on promoting CPA on facebook? Thanks!

It is a good method to have the CPA promoted. You need to know that when you introduce something like a reward to the offers, there is the likelihood of having attraction to many users. I always involve the users when doing the promotions and at the end of the offers, they package something that they may say they earned from me. That has even helped me when it comes to the retention of the active users. I have a big fan base and they really make my work easier, just be smart and everything will work well with you.

if you wanna promote CPA Offers with facebook , maybe facebook can ban you so make sure your read facebook ads termes , and the best strategy is creating landing page and wordpress website and collect emails , and make sure you target your niche . also read about pixel and put it in your website so you retarget your visitors

I think if you want long-term success using FB for marketing purposes, you have to stay away from blackhat methods. Why not just set up a fanpage for your niche and promote good content that way? it may take a while to build a fan base, but once you do, you could have traffic on tap.

I think if you want long-term success using FB for marketing purposes, you have to stay away from blackhat methods. Why not just set up a fanpage for your niche and promote good content that way? it may take a while to build a fan base, but once you do, you could have traffic on tap.

And save from getting your account banned, I imagine.

If setting CPA campaign correct, Facebook traffic can show awesome results and bring good revenue. Share your experince afterwards.

As mentioned above, creating fan pages/ communities with interesting content and investing in building a niche following is the best way to do it. You can direct this following to a blog and promote your offers through advertorials there. A lot of our partners are using Facebook to promote our offers and they show great results. Good Luck

As mentioned above, creating fan pages/ communities with interesting content and investing in building a niche following is the best way to do it. You can direct this following to a blog and promote your offers through advertorials there. A lot of our partners are using Facebook to promote our offers and they show great results. Good Luck

Thanks for your inputs. I am into bing ads but want to start FB for CPA offers. I have a newbie question:

To start with, I should create a niche based Fan page. I should also create a blog where I post informative and interesting content related to my niche. On my blog, I should post CPA offers related to my niche.

Then, I should post my blog url(linking to some new article/content) in the Fan page so that the visitor can be directed to my blog and hoping that they click on my CPA offers and convert.

ONE MORE THING: What should I post on my Fan page?(apart from my blog url links)

Now, regarding Fan page promoting/traffic, which method do you suggest for a newbie to follow?

Paid FB ads?
FB group posting?
Youtube?
or anything else

Please post your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

To start with, I should create a niche based Fan page. I should also create a blog where I post informative and interesting content related to my niche. On my blog, I should post CPA offers related to my niche.

Right.

Then, I should post my blog url(linking to some new article/content) in the Fan page so that the visitor can be directed to my blog and hoping that they click on my CPA offers and convert.

Yes.

What should I post on my Fan page?(apart from my blog url links)

Something relevant to your niche. Can be entertaining or educational but should provide something your fans would want to read and hopefully share.

Now, regarding Fan page promoting/traffic, which method do you suggest for a newbie to follow?

I've not done this, so have no personal experience but I would definitely suggest that you share your page on your other social media accounts, link to it in your email signature, forum signatures, profiles, etc.

Paid FB ads?
FB group posting?
Youtube?

They all can work well. Just make sure you're providing something other than just a sales pitch. The paid ads work really well, as I understand it but you need to target properly and make sure your ads are good and speak to your potentially converting audience.

intresing thread
i just wanna spot how u get people on page/profile if niche is not adult?
we are all taking general but its obvius an non adult niche
is too hard...or imposible
@op why u just try ads create and promote? at 5$ cost and test some offers?

1. Don't over promote your CPA offer in the articles.
  2. Make sure to add value in your content so that it will be approved for publishing.
  3. Use attractive title to get maximum attention and conversion. ...
  4. Use CPA affiliate link twice in the article.

I'am going to use facebook to promote my CPA offers. My plan is to promote five offers and then scale the winners. Is this a good method

how u promote offers with fun pages?
i try to put some offers in my page once fb remove all of em
its not a good method i guess
i better do only fb ads imho

i just wanna spot how u get people on page/profile if niche is not adult?

First of all, I don't think anyone can run adult campaigns on FB without risking their account.

Getting visitors is pretty standard, I think. Post engaging content that your target audience would want to read/see. Use great photos and headlines, if you can. Use promotional links sparingly. It's better to have most of your links go to your site/blog when you have some new posts.

Naturally, you can also buy ads from FB, boost your page or post, see if you can reach more people.

banners
Back