The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What are some good free classified ad sites with good traffic?

Chris Porter

I am looking to expand my marketing , I am looking for other good free traffic sources. I am not asking for you're secrets but I want to know of any good website that offer a decent amount of traffic.

Thanks for the help!

I am looking for other good free traffic sources.

All the usual suspects like YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. However, free traffic is the worst traffic on the planet unless you have a highly regarded content site.

Directories, forums, video sites, anything like this are over populated with folks trying to get traffic to offers and it takes forever to get very little.

Why not be real about your business and get some serious paid traffic that is highly targeted?

All the usual suspects like YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. However, free traffic is the worst traffic on the planet unless you have a highly regarded content site.

Directories, forums, video sites, anything like this are over populated with folks trying to get traffic to offers and it takes forever to get very little.

Why not be real about your business and get some serious paid traffic that is highly targeted?

I think you are right, I may have to start using paid traffic. I have just been doing so good lately witth free traffic .

Craigslist is great for converting you Amazon/ClicbBank products.
But don't use it with CPA. Because they don't allow it. :)
I would use craigslist but the only thing that sucks is they do not allow links, and every time I try to put my clickable picture Into craigslist they say that I have nothing posted and it doesnt show up.

I am looking to expand my marketing , I am looking for other good free traffic sources. I am not asking for you're secrets but I want to know of any good website that offer a decent amount of traffic.

Thanks for the help!
You should try reddit and even LinkedIn (provided your site isn't adult) if you want free traffic!

I would use craigslist but the only thing that sucks is they do not allow links, and every time I try to put my clickable picture Into craigslist they say that I have nothing posted and it doesnt show up.

Have you tried BackPage or ClassifiedAds [dot] com?

Yes i have tried both of them, Backpage only get me a few here an there, not the high traffic I am looking for.

I know of a couple of others but I suspect it would just be more of the same.

Does your ad look/read spammy? Or hyped, something of that nature? Does it mention benefits, hit an emotional spot, anything like that?

Classified ads are usually not my preference when it comes to paid strategies. However, if that is what you are looking for, you might want to try places like Warrior Forum where there are tons of targeted traffic if you are on the IM niche.

It costs $20 to post an ad and $20 to bump it up again if you want once it goes to the second page.

To your success,
JC

Their WSOs are famous for being mostly crap, are the classifieds any better?

It really depends on the product. Classifieds in general are not super effective from what I know but they are cheap. Some people do really well in Warrior classifieds and some don't. If you see the classifieds you will notice that some have been bumped up for several years, which means that they have to be making money out of it. Other people don't get enough visits tho. So it is hard to tell.

banners
Back