The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What are PPV scrapers missing?

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
I am hoping to release some updates for my PPV scraper, Skrayp, over the course of the next few weeks and I was wondering what do you guys think PPV scrapers currently on the market are missing?

I created Skrayp to help me (and my PeerFly publishers) find targets that I was missing when researching and building a list of targets manually. I also wanted to make the whole process more efficient because copying/pasting a bunch of URLs from Google search results isn't any fun.

What are some of the pain points you have when finding targets for your PPV campaigns that I could potentially help with? :)

Hi Luke,

I´m using your tool since 2 weeks and I really like it :) but have something that I miss..

I tend to only bid on root domains.... so If I select "show only root domains" and scrape URLs, lets say for example for the keyword "car loan"... I also get very broad targeted URLs... like xyzbank.com

I need to spend time to remove all the generic targets to have my list with targeted URLs. I wish it would straight away give me only results that are related to "car loans" would save alot time, especially when you scrape 1000 URLs :)

Cheers

banners
Back