The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What am I doing wrong?

awesomesauce

I have been testing a whole bunch of mobile offers over the past couple of weeks, but I can't quite figure out what I am doing wrong. With each offer I have been able to significantly increase the CTR on both my landing pages and my banners, but I'm still not able to have a profitable campaign.

My most recent test was for a Virus removal tool that pays $12.75. I tested about $20 on this offer and saw the following:

65,000 impressions
325 clicks
50 clicks from LP to offer
0 conversions

Could it be that I am just selecting a bad offer? What do you look at when you select a mobile offer?

Your payout is $12.75, thing is you can't judge right with $20 tested. Using an offer payout means an higher budget to say it's worth it or no.

Might try at least to have a thousand clicks .. I guess (maybe less)

Depending on the budget and data you have collected

Agreed, your sample is too small to draw any conclusions from.

For a product with a payout of $12.75 I would usually test at least $100 before trying to see any patterns, etc.

Any offer that has a $12.75 payout you would need to spend at least $40 PER ANGLE to test it probably.

I recommend testing at least 3 different angles.

To optimize a campaign with such a high payout you have to be wiling to spend $x,xxx.

Total agree with @Leif W,By the way,where did you found this offer? With paying this high,it totally need to try,but beware that high payout always need a longer and high budget testing cycle!

MI
Back