monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What affiliate adds work best.

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Therin Miller, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Therin Miller

Therin Miller Affiliate affiliate

What ads work best for affiliate marketing. I'm starting to advertise and I'm wanting to know what the best ads to put on my site.

vaRos likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. vaRos

vaRos Affiliate affiliate

What do you mean by "ads"? Size, format, colors, placement, sort of text? Give us at least a choice, because everything depends on the niche of the product and you website.

However, the best advise would be to test as many options you are able to come up with. Anyway, it is your website (as I understood) and all tests are free, so do whatever crazy things come into your head to increase CTR. You can start with manuals about "How to increase CTR of your ads?"

4. Reolink

Reolink Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

The coupon/deals work best

5. KelvinSm

KelvinSm Affiliate affiliate

Which type of industry you have?

6. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I'd settle for offerwalls as they work best for me...:D

7. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

I do think the answers to that questions are relative and even subjective. It depends on what offers for example you are having. I will say that there are very many networks today and they do work on different merits. So it is upon you to decide which is better that is after comparing. You can even decide to split the offers across several networks and see how it works out I am sure you will be able to earn more and even be able to grow at the same time since you will experience different challenges along the way.

8. JC Munoz

JC Munoz Affiliate affiliate

Same as the rest have said.

It all depends on the niche and the specific product. There is really no way to tell since it has to be customized for the specific situation.

publyfe likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI