The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What affiliate adds work best.

What ads work best for affiliate marketing. I'm starting to advertise and I'm wanting to know what the best ads to put on my site.

What do you mean by "ads"? Size, format, colors, placement, sort of text? Give us at least a choice, because everything depends on the niche of the product and you website.

However, the best advise would be to test as many options you are able to come up with. Anyway, it is your website (as I understood) and all tests are free, so do whatever crazy things come into your head to increase CTR. You can start with manuals about "How to increase CTR of your ads?"

I do think the answers to that questions are relative and even subjective. It depends on what offers for example you are having. I will say that there are very many networks today and they do work on different merits. So it is upon you to decide which is better that is after comparing. You can even decide to split the offers across several networks and see how it works out I am sure you will be able to earn more and even be able to grow at the same time since you will experience different challenges along the way.

Same as the rest have said.

It all depends on the niche and the specific product. There is really no way to tell since it has to be customized for the specific situation.

MI
Back