The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What about Whaff?

marketerbybirth

affiliate
Hey,

Yesterday someone told me about Whaff... it is an android app testing platform, which gives you real money on installing and using the apps. Their facebook page, have million of likes already and people from all over the world are already connected with them. I myself have decided to try it. However, the magnitude of revenue depends upon your geographical location. If anyone of you know about Whaff then please share your experience. In addition to this there are several other similar apps available in the app store. All of them will ask you to install, use and retain the application against real money that can be withdrawn using one of the several methods like Skrill and paypal. So please, suggest about other applications too

Yeah, it seems to be a promising one. But I believe a lot depends upon your geographical presence. You can install it and if a lot of apps are appearing in you app`s "premium" tab than of course you can earn substantially. Just give it a try and come back with, to share your experience with us

i mean do they really pay for using their apps? if so then why would they do pay for that?
actually i do want know more about it after all it sounds interesting enough

banners
Back