The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What about a writing section?

Would you want to see a writing section?

• Nope, I could do without one of those.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

copyninja

The Dojo Member
affiliate
I was just wondering what you all would think of a writing section here on the forum, maybe if there's a demand they'll be gracious enough to gift wrap it and send it our way. :D Somewhere where we can sit back with a cup of java and discuss content marketing, copywriting, and anything else that has to do with words.

I figured it would be a great place to share this kind of information as well as learn about some things that others may be having success with. After all, the internet did start with words being pounded out a keystroke at a time.

That's a good idea, content is a huge part of any campaign, whether it's those 90 characters in your ad copy or a full blown article it all adds to the downline when done correctly.

Yup, very good idea!
Strange that so far no one has thought of it.

Like Andy and you have said: words - one need them everywhere.
It would be really good, if some experts tell their knowledge how to create good content -
not only for articles, but also for emails, newsletters, autoresponders, blog posts, ads etc.
I mean, how to make flashy headlines, good introductory sentences, how to structure articles, and all this stuff.
That would be really a good and helpful addition to the forum !

Yup, very good idea!
Strange that so far no one has thought of it.

Like Andy and you have said: words - one need them everywhere.
It would be really good, if some experts tell their knowledge how to create good content -
not only for articles, but also for emails, newsletters, autoresponders, blog posts, ads etc.
I mean, how to make flashy headlines, good introductory sentences, how to structure articles, and all this stuff.
That would be really a good and helpful addition to the forum !

I plan on coming up with some stuff to share here soon, if there's anything specifically you want that's not mentioned above please let me know.

P.S. Don't forget to submit your vote Marc!

Ehm, meanwhile I have edited my last post.
To be sure that you will see it, I repeat it briefly:

Yeah, it would be really good, also to discuss topics like copywriting, duplicate content, article spinning + spinner ...
The slightly "offside" topics ...

+ the next forgotten point: Press Releases - infinitely important and valuable! Definitely worth to know where and how!

I agree with you, writing section is good for what you have described in Op and for addition, i hope that we can improve our writing skill on that section.

Almost All Forums have got Content Section so why not CPAFIX?
Also, Its very hard now a days to find strong clients and the same thing happening to the pposite side too. In CPAFix I belive there are very strong writers as well as buyers who will be glad to see a nice section like Content on this great Forum....

Cheers!
-Kay

We're almost there, keep those votes coming in so that CPAFix can get some more sexiness added to it. :p

K, I know what you're thinking...please leave the Speedo at home. The sexiness will come in the form of words. :)

I hate writing, I can't write, I don't write, and I won't write because I love writing, I could write, I do write, and I will write, but I never write it properly. Voted YES! :rolleyes:

One more Yup, p-p-please ...

I hate writing, I can't write, I don't write, and I won't write because I love writing, I could write, I do write, and I will write, but I never write it properly. Voted YES! :rolleyes:
I suppose, most of us torture themselves with the same problem :eek:

On the other hand, writing is so fundamental that a special section with tips and tricks would be a great support !

If you use free internet marketing techniques like I do, writing is at the core of your promotion. Descriptions, articles, forum posts, tweets....... Long list. Would love to see it. I'll even pitch in and teach you some of my techniques. I love to talk about writing. ;)

Thanks,

Jinger

MI
Back