The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What about a public webinar with AffiliateFix members?

Dario

I know guys that you are busy with your business but it would be really cool If you could organize a webinar in the future together with AffiliateFix(Oliver).
It could be one of these webinars for your publishers but AffiliateFix members could attend that one as well, or you can create it separetely.
This way AffiliateFix members could hear more about you and your network, so hopefully you can gain few quality publishers from this community as well.

What do you think guys? Do you like that idea or it`s the worst you`ve ever heard?
Of course, I don`t mean that you could organize something like that tommorow.

But why not in the next few months?

Last edited:
Definitely interested! Even though you weren't talking to me, Dario. :) Just wanted to express some member interest.

I finally was able to listen to William's webinar replay and it whet my appetite for more webinars. :)

More webinars!

Last edited:
To be honest, Jay and myself are extremely busy individuals with many projects going on.

We can't promise any type of webinars for everyone, even doing this Q & A can be conflicting with our time schedules.

But moving forward any webinars or anything of that sort will probably be held for our private members in our forum.

Not gonna happen. Like Tuan said our time is limited and it wouldn't be fair to our paying members and affiliates to give the farm away for free. We value our affiliates more than anything.

banners
Back